This unidentified OOM security battle droid was sighted on the Saak'ak in the events immediately prior to the Invasion of Naboo. It held the rank of corporal. It was destroyed, along with its commanding officer, OWO-1, after Jedi Knights Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi survived an assassination attempt via dioxis gas.
The OOM security battle droid was created by Baktoid Combat Automata some time prior to the Battle of Naboo. It was then put into service for the Trade Federation. This droid was stationed aboard the Command ship Saak'ak during the Blockade of Naboo, where it served in an eight-droid squad led by the OOM commander battle droid OWO-1, under the command of Viceroy Nute Gunray. He, alongside his squad were tasked with the mission to see if the Dioxis gas had killed the two Jedi in the conference room. He was then ordered by OWO-1 to go in first to investigate, promising that they give support fire if he needed it: If the Jedi survived, they were to be shot on sight. Before he could step in, however, he and the other soldiers saw the Jedi ignite their lightsabers. His mission went uncompleted and he was destroyed along with his squad.
- Star Wars: Obi-Wan
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comics
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace game
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace PhotoComic
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)