Luke Skywalker (and his legends counterpart) used a number of starships over the years.
- Breha (starship), diplomatic vessel resembling a J-type 327 Nubian starship used by Skywalker and Leia Organa on a mission to Tibrin.
- AA-589, a T-65B X-wing starfighter Skywalker flew during the early years of the New Republic and through the Thrawn campaign.
- Civilian craft (Fondor), craft used by Skywalker to travel undercover from Yavin 4 to Fondor to spy on the Super Star Destroyer Executor.
- Commandeered transport, ship Skywalker and Leia Organa stole to escape the Tarkin shortly before its destruction.
- Jedi Explorer, the first starship used by Skywalker during the reborn Emperor Palpatine's campaign
- Jedi Explorer II, the replacement for the destroyed first Jedi Explorer
- Luke Skywalker's freighter, freighter Skywalker returned to Tatooine aboard when seeking blockade runners for the Rebellion.
- Luke Skywalker's scout craft, ship Skywalker and Leia Organa acquired on Centares.
- Luke Skywalker's shuttle', shuttle Skywalker used to travel to Solay.
- Luke Skywalker's starship (Tatooine), vessel Skywalker used on missions to Vorzyd V and Tatooine.
- Luke Skywalker's starship (Harix), vessel Skywalker used on his missions to Harix.
- Power-gem attack ship, craft used by Skywalker and Vrad Dodonna in an attempt to bring down the shields of the Executor.
- Rebel scout ship, vessel Skywalker and Organa used to scout Jarnollen as a possible Rebel base.
- Rebel smuggling ship, craft Skywalker used on his mission to Aridus before ultimately being forced down on Hoth.
- Scout ship (Luke Skywalker's), ship Skywalker used to scout for a new Rebel base in the Drexel system before crashing there.
- Unidentified Rebel scout craft, craft used as a scout ship by Skywalker and Organa to make contact with the Akuria Rebel Base.
- Unidentified space yacht, yacht used by Skywalker and Callista Ming to travel from Coruscant to the Mulako Corporation Primordial Water Quarry comet, Dagobah, and the Hoth system.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.