Millennia before the cold war, a period of risen tensions between the First Order and the New Republic after the Battle of Jakku in 5 ABY and before the Hosnian Cataclysm in 34 ABY, a female Sith witch led Sith forces during the Great Scourge of Malachor, a battle between the Jedi Order and the Sith Empire.
The battle on the planet Malachor involved ancient superweapons, including the Malachor Sith Temple. The battle ultimately resulted in the Sith temple being activated and fired, petrifying and killing all of the combatants, including the witch.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Dawn of Rebellion (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice" establishes that all combatants of the Great Scourge of Malachor perished in the battle. Since the Sith witch was among those combatants, as established by Dawn of Rebellion, it can be deduced that she died as well.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary places the Great Scourge of Malachor a millennium before the cold war.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Dawn of Rebellion
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Dawn of Rebellion establishes that the Great Scourge of Malachor was fought between the Jedi and the forces of the Sith witch. Darth Maul, Part II establishes that the Sith forces were part of the Sith Empire, so it can be deduced that the Sith witch was affiliated with the Sith Empire, as well.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice"