A TIE fighter pilot was a member of the First Order Special Forces 30 years after the Battle of Endor. The pilot flew air support in a TIE fighter during the escape from Jakku, and stubbornly pursued Rey, Finn, and BB-8 in the Millennium Falcon into the Graveyard of Giants and through the wreckage of the Executor-class Star Dreadnought Ravager. After being surprised by Rey's sudden maneuver, the pilot was then shot down by the cannons on the Falcon.
As a member of the Special Forces, the pilot wore a helmet with red stripes.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ In the 2016 reference book Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded, it is stated that the stormtroopers of the First Order were all humans.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization