The individual was a male Weequay Jedi who served the Galactic Republic as a member of the Jedi Order during the Clone Wars. During the war, the Jedi attended a meeting in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant when Separatist General Grievous broadcast his capture of Jedi Master Eeth Koth, prompting a Jedi-led task force to rescue Koth from Grievous. Around 20 BBY, the Jedi was present at the Temple during the Bombing of the Jedi Temple Hangar and he then attended the Funeral of the Jedi Temple bombing victims.
The Weequay male Jedi lived during the final decades of the Galactic Republic. The Jedi was sensitive to the Force and was brought to the Temple. He received training in the ways of the Jedi and became the Jedi. During the Clone Wars, the Jedi was present at the Jedi Temple when a meeting was called at the Temple communication center. Attending alongside a number of Jedis, the Jedi witnessed General Grievous broadcast his torture of Jedi Master Eeth Koth, a member of the Jedi High Council whom the cyborg General had captured during a battle near the Arda system. When Jedi Grand Master Yoda ordered away the present younglings. Then, Yoda dispatched a Jedi Task forces to rescue Master Koth.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 StarWars.com (backup link) The Clone Wars Episode Guide on
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Visual Guide Ultimate Battles
- ↑ Darth Maul—Death Sentence 1
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"