A Wookiee passenger once traveled with the Star Tours company during the early stages of the Galactic Civil War. During their journey, the Wookiee got startled when a Human child took a picture of them without warning.
At some point in the early days of the Galactic Civil War, a Wookiee passenger once traveled aboard a StarSpeeder 1000 chartered by the Star Tours galactic travel agency. When the Wookiee tourist boarded the spacecraft, he or she took a seat between a Mon Calamari passenger and an elderly female. Shortly before departure, a Human youngling sitting in front of them used a camera to take a picture of the two non-Humans. As the flash option was activated, the Wookiee and the Mon Calamari were blinded by the sudden burst of light. While the startled Wookiee tourist threw their arms up in the air in displeasure, the child's mother reprimanded her son. That event was later immortalized when it was included on the safety video Star Tours showed to their passengers before taking off between the years 1 and 0 BBY.
Personality and traitsEdit
The colors of the passenger's fur varied from black to chestnut brown, demonstrating their belonging to the rwook subspecies of Wookiees. The tourist wore an ammunition bandolier across the breast, and their torso also bore a pentagonal clanic symbol.
Behind the scenesEdit
The unidentified Wookiee passenger appears in the pre-boarding video of Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, a Disney simulator ride theme park attraction located at Disneyland in California and Disney's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World in Florida. The color pattern of the Wookiee tourist's hair is similar to that of Chewbacca, the Wookiee protagonist of the Star Wars original trilogy.
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 117 ("Rwook")
- ↑ According to Star Wars Insider 127, p. 48, Star Tours: The Adventures Continue takes place between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In the attraction's queue, the droid G2-9T refers to the secret base of the Rebel Alliance, the Great Temple on Yavin 4. According to The Official Star Wars Fact File 132 (VAS3-4, The Yavin Vassilika), the Rebels only acquired the key to the Great Temple in 1 BBY. The attraction must therefore take place after that.
- ↑ Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Behind the Magic