Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "We'll be arriving at the Academy in just a few minutes."
- ―Yavin Runner II pilot to Jedi passengers.
A male Human pilot with blue eyes was in command of the Yavin Runner II, a four-engined shuttle that ferried Jedi students, including Jaden Korr and Rosh Penin, of the New Jedi Order. The shuttle took students to the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4, a forested moon of the planet Yavin Prime, in 14 ABY. Dressed in a uniform similar to the ones worn by Rebel troopers at the time of the Battle of Yavin, the pilot was at the controls when one of its engines was damaged by the Dark Jedi Tavion Axmis. The pilot guided the craft to a safe emergency landing several kilometers west of the Jedi Praxeum. No one was substantively injured during the landing, and Jedi Master Luke Skywalker managed to contact the pilot using a comm unit. The pilot then led the students on foot to a nearby Massassi Temple where they were all retrieved by an Academy shuttle.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- ↑ According to Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, the events in the game take place ten years after the Battle of Endor, which according to The Essential Reader's Companion is placed in 4 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope