- "He swore fealty to Darth Nyriss a dozen years ago when she led an Imperial force into his sector to subdue a potential uprising."
- ―Sechel, to Scourge, of Ugroth
In the year 3966 BBY, the resurgent Sith Empire dispatched an Imperial force under the command of a Sith Lord, Darth Nyriss, with the objective of subduing a potential uprising of a group in a space sector under the rule of the warlord Ugroth.
- The Old Republic: Revan (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Chapter 3 of The Old Republic: Revan indicates that the events depicted in the first part of the novel take place two years after the end of the Jedi Civil War, which p. 130 of The Essential Atlas dates to 3956 BBY. In the novel, Sechel states that the subjugation happened "a dozen years ago", thus the date 3966 BBY can be derived.
- ↑ The Old Republic: Revan