Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This clone trooper was a sergeant in the Grand Army of the Republic. In 22 BBY, during the Clone Wars, he served under Jedi General Anakin Skywalker in a battle against enemy artillery on a planet and managed to establish contact with Senator Padmé Amidala, who had recently captured Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray on the planet Rodia.
During the Clone Wars, this clone trooper held the rank of sergeant in the Grand Army of the Republic, and in 22 BBY, he participated in a battle on a planet. At that battle, the Galactic Republic forces—under the command of Jedi General Anakin Skywalker; his Padawan, Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano; and Captain CT-7567—employed AV-7 Antivehicle Cannons against enemy artillery.
After the Republic troops received news of a coup on the planet Rodia, the sergeant was able to establish contact with Senator Padmé Amidala on the planet. Conversing with Amidala through a hololink, Skywalker discovered that she had captured Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray, who was to be transferred to the galactic capital of Coruscant to stand trial for war crimes.
Suddenly, the transmission was interrupted, and Skywalker asked the sergeant to reestablish the contact. The clone, however, could not do so because of interference from enemy artillery. Worried for Amidala's safety, Skywalker then sent Tano to help oversee the transfer of Gunray.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
This clone sergeant's first, and only, appearance in Star Wars canon was in The Clone Wars: Transfer, an issue of the weekly The Clone Wars web comic series written by Pablo Hidalgo and illustrated by Katie Cook.
- The Clone Wars: Transfer (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars novelization
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 The Clone Wars: Transfer
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion dates the Star Wars: The Clone Wars film to 22 BBY, while also dating The Clone Wars: Secret Missions 4: Guardians of the Chiss Key—which takes place sometime after "The Gungan General"—to 22 BBY. Since places "Cloak of Darkness" between The Clone Wars film and "The Gungan General," it can be concluded that "Cloak of Darkness" also takes place in 22 BBY. The Clone Wars: Transfer takes place immediately prior to "Cloak of Darkness," placing it in 22 BBY as well.