Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Sorry, sir. We tried to stop them, but they left the outpost—AGH!"
- ―The trooper's final words
This clone trooper was stationed on Devaron during the Clone Wars. He served under the command of Jedi General Bolla Ropal, Jedi Commander Tyzen Xebec and Commander Ganch constructing fortifications for non-military purposes. When the Devaron outpost was attacked by a task force led by Cad Bane, he survived long enough to report the abduction of Master Ropal and his holocron memory crystal before being killed by enemy battle droids.
- "General Skywalker! Our base has been overrun! There's no possibility of evacuation. They've taken General Ropal and the holocron memory crystal!"
- ―Clone trooper reporting to General Skywalker
He and his fellow clone troopers were assigned to help build non-military fortifications on the Devaronian homeworld under the leadership of Jedi Master Bolla Ropal. Around 21 BBY, bounty hunter Cad Bane launched a surprise attack with a Separatist task force on loan from Nute Gunray of the Trade Federation. When General Anakin Skywalker arrived aboard Resolute to render assistance, he reported that the Republic outpost had been overrun and Master Ropal had been captured by the enemy forces. While still offering his report, he was killed when his position was overrun.
- The Clone Wars: Act on Instinct (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)