- Trooper: "Ah, one of the deluxe models. Come to save us with your 'superior' training?"
- Boss: "This 'deluxe model' is the only thing standing between you and a bloody death, so you'd best be showing some respect, trooper"
- Trooper: "Yes sir! What are your orders, sir?"
- Boss: "Hold the line. Kill any lizards you see. I'm going to get to the bottom of this."
- ―Boss gives the trooper a lesson in respect, and command heirarchy[src]
A clone trooper fought in the Clone Wars for the Galactic Republic, against a separatist group known as the Confederacy of Independent Systems. In 21 BBY, he was aboard the assault ship Prosecutor when it was boarded by Trandoshans and subsequently went missing. When the ship reappeared in the Corbantis system of the Chaykin Cluster, he encountered clone commando RC-1138, known as Boss, who helped the trooper and two other surviving clones to beat back the assaulting Trandoshans. After the Trandoshan threat was neutralized, Boss ordered this trooper to defend his position from further attack.
The clone trooper was a clone of the Mandalorian bounty hunter, Jango Fett, cloned and trained on the water covered world of Kamino. He served as a clone trooper in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars between the Republic and Confederacy of Independent Systems. In 21 BBY, Corbantis system (Prosecutor) was on board the Prosecutor when it was commandeered by Trandoshan mercenaries.
The clone trooper was in a corridor with two fellow troopers defending the area from Trandoshans with the assistance of some automated defense turrets. He and the other troopers encountered the clone commando RC-1138, nicknamed "Boss", who assisted in defending the area and prevented a trandoshan from turning the turrets on the troopers. Once he did this, the clone showed his stress by making a smart comment to Boss, who in turn reminded the trooper of the chain of command and need for respect, giving the group of clones an order to hold their position while he investigated the source of the trandoshans.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Star Wars: Republic Commando
- ↑ Star Wars: Republic Commando places the mission on the Prosecutor 367 days after the First Battle of Geonosis, which takes place after the start of 22 BBY according to The New Essential Chronology. Because The Essential Atlas states that a galactic standard year consisted of 368 days, this would mean that the mission occurred in 21 BBY.