- "One extremely intoxicated enlisted trooper attempted to eat 50 Spiced Mynock Wings from the buffet. The mess he made of the dropship interior has kept it out of commission for several days. No one can stand the smell!"
- ―Official reprimand from Eastern Arch Platoon Leader Ton E'rau
A Human male Imperial enlisted trooper was stationed on the planet Cato Neimoidia sometime between the years 19 and 1 BBY. At one point during said time, the stormtrooper became intoxicated and attempted to devour fifty Spiced Mynock Wings. As a result, a dropship was put out of commission for several days due to the smell caused by the mess he made. Eastern Arch Platoon Leader Ton E'rau used the intoxicated stormtrooper as an example in an official reprimand to the stormtrooper's leader, TK-934. E'rau warned TK-934 that if the many illegal actions, such as the intoxicated stormtrooper's behavior, were not stopped, TK-934 would suffer a demotion.
Behind the scenesEdit
The intoxicated stormtrooper was first mentioned in "The Infinite Nebstar Casino" entry in the in-game databank of the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 versions of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, a LucasArts video game released in 2010.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "The Infinite Nebstar Casino" databank entry) (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Survivor's Quest states that during Palpatine's reign over the galaxy, which lasted from 19 BBY to 4 ABY per The New Essential Chronology, only Humans were allowed in the Stormtrooper Corps.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "The Infinite Nebstar Casino" databank entry)
- ↑ According to Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, the Galactic Empire was formed in the year 19 BBY. Since the events of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II occur in the year 1 BBY, we can conclude that the intoxicated stormtrooper was alive during that time.