Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reptavians, or repto-avians, was a classification for creatures that exhibited the characteristics of both reptilian and avian creatures. Sometimes this simply meant a flying reptile. The bogwing and accipiptero of Dagobah were two examples of reptavians, with the scaly skin and cold-blooded metabolism of reptiles but the ability to fly like birds. This was not the firm definition, however—many reptavians also possessed feathers covering a layer of scales, beaks, or a nearly complete avian body with cold-blooded metabolism.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Darth Bane: Rule of Two
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 91 (DAG11, Dagobah Swamp Creatures)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.46
- Strongholds of Resistance