|Unidentified mountain village|
- "I used to swim in the icy crystal streams near my village."
"In the mountains?"
- ―Padmé Amidala and Ian Lago
A small village was founded in the mountain ranges of Naboo in the few last decades of the Galactic Republic. Ruwee of the House Naberrie and his wife Jobal greatly helped establish that settlement, supervising both the physical construction of the village and the formation of its community. However, the couple eventually decided to leave their beloved mountains for the capital city of Theed in order to give a chance at a higher education to their young daughters, Sola and Padmé, both born in the village. When Padmé became Queen of Naboo, she retained only one tradition from her native village, her white thumbnail polish.
A rare and beautiful species of flower grew near this village. It bloomed only once every eighty-eight years, heralding a time of special celebration. While obviously rocky, this region didn't feature any waterfalls, as Padmé had never seen one before visiting Theed for the first time. However, several icy and clear streams flowed in the vicinity of the village, and the young Padmé enjoyed swimming in them.
- "A Summer's Dream"—Star Wars Tales 5 (Mentioned only)
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 56 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) (Mentioned only) —
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Visual Dictionary
- Secrets of Naboo
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 80 (NAB 1-4, Jobal Naberrie)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 84 (NAB 33-36, Naboo - Naberrie Family Home)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 90 (NAB 5-6, Ruwee Naberrie)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The Official Star Wars Fact File (2013) Part 4 (AM1–2, Padmé Amidala)