After the fateful Battle of Endor, which saw the destruction of the second Death Star and the death of Emperor Sheev Palpatine, Iden Versio of Inferno Squadron was recalled to the shipyard and issued orders for Operation: Cinder by her father and one of the late Emperor's sentinel droids. Shortly after, the station was attacked by Rebel vessels.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 We've Finally Seen A Campaign Mission From Star Wars: Battlefront II. Kotaku. Retrieved on June 11, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars Battlefront 2: Official Gameplay Trailer
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Battlefront 2's Single-Player Resurrects the Old Dreams of Shadows of the Empire. USgamer. Retrieved on June 12, 2017.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi