The royal palace was the seat of power on the planet Onderon. During the Clone Wars, it was home to King Ramsis Dendup, who was deposed in a Separatist-backed coup by Sanjay Rash. After a successful campaign by the Onderon rebels, the Separatist occupation of the planet was defeated, Rash was killed by the Separatists, and Dendup returned to power.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Iziz royal palace first appeared in the 1993 Star Wars Legends comic book series Tales of the Jedi: Ulic Qel-Droma and the Beast Wars of Onderon. The palace was used in additional Legends media, including the 2004 video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. The palace was brought into canon in "A War on Two Fronts," the second episode of the fifth season of the animated television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts" (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- (First identified as Unifar Temple)