The Unification Gala was one of the most popular festivals of the Capital Season. It was hosted by one of the noble houses of Tapani and held on Crispos Isle in the equatorial ocean of Procopia. The Unification Gala celebrated the unification of the worlds of the Tapani sector by Shey Tapani over 6,000 years before the Battle of Yavin, however it was little more than an excuse for a grand party.
Prior to the Battle of Endor the Unification Gala was hosted by Lady Peta Lactril of House Barnaba.
- Lady Peta Lactril, House Barnaba - Host
- Sir Ajax Wennel, House Cadriaan
- Lady Wineth Lastemin
- Colonel Raibat, House Reena (Imperial Army)
- Baroness Balmai Wyngarde, House Melantha
- Sir Trevas Jotane, House Calipsa (ISB)
- Baroness Mellona Gantrolo, House Pelagia