- "The seven worlds have united in a glorious alliance for greater prosperity and military strength."
- ―Empress Teta
The Teta aristocrats had granted mining control in the system by Supreme Chancellor Fattum, however the spoiled nobles decided to ignore carbonite smuggling. Teta ascended in 5010 BBY and begun the Wars to crush illegal mining settlements, sometimes using shocking brutality. Coruscantis hailed the Wars as a return of law and order, however some factions such as the Kirrek rebels, posed a military resistance to Teta's dreams.
The last battle of the Unification Wars was the Battle of Kirrek which marked Teta's victory.
- Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith 0: Conquest and Unification (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith 1: Into the Unknown (Mentioned only)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith 2: Funeral for a Dark Lord (Mentioned only)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith 3: The Fabric of an Empire (Mentioned only)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Fall of the Sith Empire 1: Desperate Measures (Mentioned only)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Fall of the Sith Empire 2: Forces in Collision (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned in Codex entry)
- Dark Empire endnotes (First mentioned)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Unification Day Celebration on July 4th - forum post by Star Wars Galaxies Community Relations Manager Kevin "Q-3PO" O'Hara
- The New Essential Chronology
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Praji
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 23
- The Essential Atlas