Modified Lucrehulk-class Core Ship
| Technical specifications
| Location information
|In orbit of|
|Present for battles/events|
The Unlimited Projection was a heavily converted Lucrehulk-class core ship.
Originally a Trade Federation Lucrehulk-class Core Ship, the Unlimited Projection was heavily modified by the time it was utilized as a command center. Unlike a standard core ship, the station possessed large antennae protruding from both the top and bottom of the vessel.
The ship served as both a command center for General Grievous and a droid factory for the Confederacy of Independent Systems on Utapau. It was ten stories tall and was guarded by at least two anti-craft turrets. It alsow served as a Droid control ship, being equipped with a Droid Control antennae and several ATX energy pillar to power the massive droid occupation forces.
It was infiltrated by Obi-Wan Kenobi, who engaged General Grievous in Hangar 10 before a detachment of clone troopers, led by Commander Cody, attacked the Separatist forces. The ship was seized by the Galactic Republic at the conclusion of the battle and was latter used as an Imperial station.
The Galactic Empire later established a secret storehouse on Utapau, in the Unlimited Projection, holding artifacts such as the remains of Grievous's body and his starfighter, which would be latter used in the N-K Project.
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Reversal of Fortune
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith game
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novel
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel
- Celestia Galactica Photografica
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith DVD-ROM Depth Commentary (First identified as the Unlimited Projection)