Sometime around the Battle of Hoth, the Nationalists revolted against Imperial rule. They were able to contact the Rebel Alliance, which provided significant military support under the command of General Tyr Taskeen.
After seizing control of, at a minimum, the capital and surrounding countryside, the Nationalists and Rebels opened a dialogue. Five Rebel diplomats, including Luke Skywalker, began negotiations with the Abridon Government Council for Abridon's entry into the Alliance.
These negotiations were interrupted three days after the battle had ended, when Imperial forces led by the Imperial-class Star Destroyer Inquisitor arrived in the system to retake Abridon, sparking the Massacre on Abridon.
- Star Wars: Force Commander (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I ("Abridon")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Force Commander
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Characters places the events of Star Wars: Force Commander after the events of the Marvel series.
- ↑ The Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire media series is set in 3 ABY, and this battle follows that series but precedes the start of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi.