Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The planet Ruusan had significant deposits of uranium, as did Sullust's moon, Sulon. Moorjhone was home to uranium mines run by Rim Commercial Mining which supplied uranium to power plants from Coruscant to the Tingel Arm during the Clone Wars. Han Solo once won a half-million credit uranium mine in a sabacc game. However, the accounts were so crooked that he was lucky to escape prosecution when the shareholders investigated the business. At some point, he owned a two-million-credit uranium mine that he lost playing sabacc.
Hoersch-Kessel ion engines, the most popular ion drive in the Empire, ran best on uranium or other heavy metal. Starfighter fuel cells were comprised of refined radioactive metal mixes, including plutonium and uranium. The biology of an Exogorth contained a uranium-based metabolism.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Maul: Lockdown
- Darth Maul—Death Sentence 1 (Mentioned only)
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire (First appearance)
- Rebel Dawn
- Dark Forces: Jedi Knight
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor (Mentioned only)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 7 (SAB1, Sabacc)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Darth Maul—Death Sentence 1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Dark Forces: Jedi Knight
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 The Star Wars Sourcebook
- ↑ Rebel Dawn
- ↑ The Star Wars Sourcebook
- ↑ Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- ↑ Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- ↑ Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- Uranium on Wikipedia