|Uscru Entertainment District|
|Points of interest|
The Uscru Entertainment District was a subdivision on Coruscant, and the location of the Galaxies Opera House, the Outlander Club, the Snapping Septoid, the Revwien Comedy Academy Playhouse, the Vos Gesal Hotel and presumably Uscru-North. The district, located near the Senate District, was alive at night, with holograms that lit up the streets. It was considered the outer layer between the jewel city and the Coruscant Underworld.
For many years, the mayor of the Uscru District was the corrupt Ongree Acros-Krik. While the Uscru District was infamous for its seedy lower levels, the upper region of the district attracted a more refined clientele. The Galaxies Opera House, owned by Romeo Treblanc, was a popular venue among the glitterati of Coruscant.
- Darth Plagueis
- The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 56 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) —
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones comic
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones junior novel
- The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: Crisis on Coruscant
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel
- Evasive Action: Recruitment