Hi! I'm CT-2224. Though a relatively new editor to this wiki.
Favourite SW CharacterEdit
Visit my workbench here
1.http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/User:CT-2224/Workbench1 (Ahsoka Tano)
- "We left as heroes. Years later, we would return, as conquerors."
- ―Entry from the Journal of the 501st
- "The platoons are in the formation you've requested, General. Should I send them to support Captain Rex?"
"I'll give the order when I give it, Sergeant Appo."
- ―Appo and Pong Krell
- "Master Kota was a military genius, but felt the clone soldiers were unfit for battle. Instead, he relied on his own militia."
- "A boy? Months of attacking Imperial targets, and Vader sends a boy to fight me?"
- ―Rahm Kota, to Darth Vader's secret apprentice
- "Okay clankers, suck lasers!"
- ―Jek to Battle droids
Two Most Favourite Character DescriptionEdit
CC-2224 - A natural and practical leader in the clone army, Cody was a good fit for General Kenobi, to whom he was particularly loyal. Cody's keen ability to strategize, combined with his fierce combat style in the heat of battle, earned him the respect of the Jedi, and of his fellow clones as well. He often worked with Captain Rex, with whom he became friends. Cody enjoyed a close relationship with Kenobi, often sharing a tension-busting joke with him during intense moments on the battlefield. When Darth Sidious gave Order 66, however, Cody's loyalty to Kenobi was eclipsed by his clone indoctrination, and he ordered his troops to fire on the Jedi.
Obi-Wan Kenobi - Also known as the "Negotiator," Obi-Wan Kenobi kept a cool head in the thick of combat. Obi-Wan was never at a loss for a quick word of wisdom or humor. He served as a General in the Repulic's army, with Clone Commander Cody often at his side.
For over a decade Obi-Wan guided young Anakin Skywalker on the path to Jedi Knighthood. Having to rein in an adventure-seeking youth made Obi-Wan wise -- and cynical -- beyond his years. True to his role, Obi-Wan recognized both Anakin's strengths and weaknesses, and he tried to impart his lessons with the patience and understanding that his mentor, Qui-Gon, did.
Following the tragedy of the Clone Wars, and the rise of the Galactic Empire, Obi-Wan was one of the few Jedi survivors. He hid on Tatooine, living in exile while keeping a watchful eye over Luke Skywalker, Anakin's son who was also strong in the Force.
|Current projects & Favourite Stuff|
Favourite Star Wars TV showEdit