Greetings <insert name here>,
I hope I may be of service to you and to Wookieepedia. I have loved and enjoyed Star Wars since I first saw the original version of the original trilogy when I was a kid. I remember quite well watching the movies over and over again during the summer when I didn't hae anything else to do. At the time my favorite movie was Episode IV, but as I grew older I grew to like Episode V and Episode VI more. As of right now I would say that my favorite Star Wars movie is a tie between Return of the Jedi and The Empire Strikes Back. Return of the Jedi has an epic feel with the redemption of Darth Vader, the death of the Emperor, and the destruction of the second Death Star. However, I believe that out of all of the movies, The Empire Strikes Back has the best story of any of the movies, and still there is the little kid in me that enjoys the fun story of A New Hope. As for the prequels, I have watched them and enjoyed them, but none of them come close to the original trilogy. The Clone Wars is not one of my favorite things, but I still watch it, despite the fact that it frequently contradicts with what are, in my opinion, better stories.
I am currently expanding my Star Wars roleplaying collection to include more of the West End Games books as well as reading some of the novels. So far my favorite Star Wars author has been Timothy Zahn who wrote the Thrawn Trilogy, which is one of the most enjoyable pieces of Star Wars canon outside of the movies. As for video games, I have played quite a few with my favorites being Knights of the Old Republic and Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. I also enjoyed playing Star Wars Galaxies until its closure at the end of 2011, and in 2012 I began playing The Old Republic and find it a mixture of the things I liked about Knights of the Old Republic and Galaxies. Other games I enjoyed included the Jedi Knight games, Empire at War, Galactic Battlegrounds, and Bounty Hunter.
Here on Wookieepedia you can find me reviewing articles on the CAN page and also nominating articles for GA, CA, and occasionally FA status. My ongoing major project, besides my various nominations, is my reorganiztion of the technology category and all of its subcategories. However, I believe that the reorganization may take a very long time. If anyone would like me to expand or create an article on something from one of the books in my collection, please leave a message on my talk page and I will do my best to get to it. Also, if you have any comments or questions about my edits or the articles I have created, please give me a message on my talk page. For a list of the work I have done on Wookieepedia, including the good and comprehensive articles I have nominated, please go here to my portfolio.
Thank you for your time,
My current nominations
Featured article nominations
Good article nominations
Comprehensive article nominations
- There are 103,514 articles on Wookieepedia.
- There are 1,295 featured articles.
- 1.251 percent of the articles on Wookieepedia are featured articles.
- There are 1,768 good articles.
- 1.708 percent of the articles on Wookieepedia are good articles.
- There are 1,351 comprehensive articles.
- 1.305 percent of the articles on Wookieepedia are comprehensive articles.
I'll get to these sometime...maybe.
- Organizing the technology category (long-term)
- Creating an article for every Star Wars: The Essential Atlas Online Companion system and sector (long-term)
- Expand the Guineo article.
- Recent Changes: Special
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/General
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/Disputes
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/Cleanup
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/Sources of articles
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/Infoboxes
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/Lists and TOC
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/Redirects
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/Stubs
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/Deletion
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/Maintenance
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/Media namespace
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/Category namespace
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/File namespace
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/Project namespace
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/Talk namespace
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/User namespace
- Wookieepedia:Template messages/User talk namespace