- "Bastila, shut up and kiss me, you babbling fool!"
- "Don't believe. Know, and you shall go far."
- ―Mezhan Kwaad
This page is written in second-person perspective, as there are enough user pages in fisrt and third person.
Jedabak likes Star Wars, among other things. You speak English better that you write it. You´re sorry for all the grammatical errors readers will certainly find here.
Who should come back from the deadEdit
- Why, Thrawn. Yes, it would look cheesy and sharky and his "artistic death" and all... maybe it's not such a good idea. But man, how about his mysterious twin brother? or a *gasp* twin sister? Lady Thrawn or something like that, true mother of *gasp* Jag Fel? Armed with 2 Star Destroyers and 3 corvettes, conqueror of the galaxy, fan of art museums everywhere, single and good-looking.
- Palpatine. Uh, did it happen? ah, then no.
- Darth Maul! What, he came back too?
- Eryl Besa. I really liked her. What a useful ability. And surely it hurt.
- Vergere. I still have hopes. Or maybe... Vergere's daughter? Vergerette! Yeah, everything I tell you is a lie... well, not *that*, as it is technically true... hmm, then again, maybe not everything I say is a lie... well, the point is that you should't believe me... but do believe me, okay? I'm kind of your only hope... oh, and remember there is no dark side, it's all Jedi crap, you can do what you want and nobody can say anything to you... or how it was? luckily I have a copy of Traitor so my mom can explain it to you... more or less... I hope you understand it, it still confuses me.
- Kreia. What would Revan do without her when he comes back from the UK? Those True Sith are tough, I gotta ask her for a tip... what, she's dead? who kriffing killed her? she?? Ah, she will now PAY! What happens later maybe some fanonist could describe better. No, not really.
- Nom Anor. He's not dead if there isn't a body. But then, what could he do on Zonama Sekot? gardening? setting up a pet store? not very exciting possibilities. Maybe that's why he's dead.
- Nen Yim. Thanks, Greg, for Nen Yim.
Who should dieEdit
- You're not going to mention his name. It should be a public execution, thousands would pay to watch his death.
- Zekk. Oh Jaina, I love you, I've loved you since you found me among the gargage on Coruscant, but you don't reciprocate my deep affections, maybe it's because of my not very handsome face and my annoying habit of saying that every single small, day to day action can lead to the dark side, and because I (probably) smell. And then you got a boyfriend, better than me in every aspect you like, and I cried, and well, one time I thought it would be cool to be the three of us together, you know? sadly our minds were joined then and you disovered that, and thought I was some kind of perv. I still have hopes, after all these years, and with your brother's business, surely you will need a friendly shoulder to cry, eh? don't worry, my shoulder is just perfect for that! come and try it! ah, not now? well, I'll wait here, you know... Zekk is like that pet frog you always forget to feed, and when it dies, you don't care.
- Mical. Dudes are divided among Brianna and Visas Marr (you're a Visas fan), but ladies face no such choice: Atton Rand is their man. You're no lady, but you understand and approve of their choice.
Some time ago you were wookieepeding (a verb, it would seem, of your own invention) and found that most Darths had crappy names. For a moment you feared that Mr. please pay attention to me, I'm the greatest thing ever had undercover agents on the truly great Wookieepedia, but no, they turned out to be official names. Darth Vader, Darth Revan and Darth Andeddu are great names, they inspire fear and reverence, just what they are supposed to do. But...
- Darth Cognus. Does he think a lot or what?
- Darth Millennial. C'mon.
- Darth Plagueis. What, was Darth Smell too literal?
- Darth Tyranus. Literal again, zero imagination.
- Darth Ruin. Ídem.
- Darth Bane. Ídem.
- Darth Maul. Bad name, but awesome dude.
- Darth Caedus. I would've liked Darth Paxis.
- Darth Azard. Smart, like "hazard" but without the "h".
- Darth Kruhl. Don't let his name fool you, he's a very evil man.
- Darth Maladi. Proud heir of Darth Plague and Darth Ebola.
- Darth Maleval. Maybe Darth Malevolicious was already taken.
- Darth Nihl. Been there, done that. And looking cooler.
- Darth Ruyn. A Sith name is as easy as changing a letter.
- Darth Stryfe. See what I mean?
- Darth Talon. It was that or Darth Claw.
- Darth Krayt. At least it's better than Darth Womp Rat.
- Darth Desolous. SuperShadow are you here?
- Darth Tenebrous. I think you are.
Sucky, sucky Darth names. That's why the dark side fails. I'm no writer, but I guess I can throw in a few Darth-style names, inspired by those mighty names above:
- Darth Wookieepedia. The ultimate evil!
- Darth Murderous. Because he kills, you know.
- Darth Jedi. Is he a friend? or foe? or both? or neither?
- Darth Dentist. He knows how to inspire terror.
- Darth Anger. Not cool at all.
- Darth Sith. Just to make sure who we're dealing with.
- Darth Burns. Excellent!
- Darth Rambo. Jedi killed his friends... now he's out for REVENGE!
- Darth Kitteneater. Stay away from him, kids!
- Darth Rex. Grawwrrr!
- Darth Unnice. Not nice, got it? Riiiight.
- Darth Villain. He's aware he's the bad guy here.
- Darth Terror. His name is his goal!
- Darth Horror. His too. They're brothers. Or something.
- Darth Lecter. A cannibal Darth, now that's something we haven't seen before.
- Darth Evil. Confusing? I think not...
- Darth Apocalypse. Hell yes.
Why you dislike the Legacy comicsEdit
- It's just fanon made canon. Or NERDGASM!
- 10,000 Sith? not discovered until it was too damn late? Ridiculous.
- Crappy Darth names (see above).
- Li'l Imperial Remnant defeated the mighty, 20 times larger Galactic Alliance. In a very short time. And from under their hats they produced a large armada. Sure.
- Another Jedi Purge! what, don't you have any other ideas John?
- The most important aspect is, Legacy effectively destroys any chronological sense of Star Wars. 1991, the Trawn Trilogy, wow, so this is what happened later! 1999, the NJO is this "new" thing, what will happen to our heroes? and now, who cares about Fate of the Jedi? we already know NOTHING ACTUALLY MATTERS because everything will change in 130 ABY and there's a new Empire, a new Rebellion, a new Purge, etc etc etc. We already know the future, who cares about the present or the near future? That's why the Yuuzhan Vong were created, because it was boring that the villains were always the Imps. And now, thank you Dark Horse, it's all the same again.
What does Jedabak (yes, you) does on WookieepediaEdit
Mostly you are a regular contrib right here, and your userpage can be found here. You have created a couple of articles, though your main contributions are interwiki Spanish links (all the articles you create on the Star Wars Wiki en Español). Sometimes you make small grammatical corrections, or add references, or make little expansions. Currently you are engaged in a project that will be finished probably not very soon, but perhaps before 2009? You can only hope.
You like the New Jedi Order series, as you think it gave the Star Wars galaxy a new edge, a grim setting, and mature characters who experienced loss and change-just as real people do. Therefore, you have some plans of expanding some Yuuzhan Vong War battles you like, starting with the Mission to Myrkr and then some more. Perhaps they will achieve GA or even FA status, it would be nice but not necessary. You are proud of one of the largest articles of all wikis, the Spanish version of the Yuuzhan Vong War, though you think it can always be better.
Things that maybe you could expand laterEdit
What do you like about Star WarsEdit
- The Original Trilogy, the beginnig of everything else.
- The Thrawn Trilogy, an epitome of greatness.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I and II, now that's gaming done right. Star Wars gaming done right.
- The New Jedi Order series, you've read it several times.
- Jedi knight games, because lightsabers are nice.
What do you dislike about Star WarsEdit
- The Prequel Trilogy. Shame on you.
- Some novels (gentle readers, you know wich ones) that just because there's a "Luke" or a "Han" think they're Star Wars novels, and are really generic SF fodder.
- Darth Maul's death! after only 10 minutes!
- No, you're not going to say his name.
- Karen Traviss. A Fandalorian with a DelRey contract, that's all. Some could call you a Talifan, but you won't spend money again in something written by her. You just hate it when someone says "Mandalorians are mercenary genocidal honorable warriors, better that the Sith and the Jedi combined" in a novel about Darth Caedus and the Jedi and the war. Tell me, did Legacy of the Force really needed Mandalorians? Not really. Not at all. You know, it's like John Travolta: after Saturday Night Fever, he had a dancing scene in all his movies, totally unnecesary to the plot (except for Pulp Fiction). You're sure that if Karen Traviss would write a novel about Ewoks or something like that, she'd put some Mandalorians in it. And it would suck. I had some kind of partial respect for Mandalorians before, but after KT I really dislike them. I wonder why.