Hello everyone, you have just come to my page! I contribute to Star Wars Fanon, too, but I think it's useful to help out over here. I'm currently helping out with the NEGTC Wookiee Project, although I really do need to contribute more. Since I don't talk much, I'll let me userboxes talk for me (scroll down to the bottom).
Opinions about KOTOREdit
To be honest, this is probably one of the most popular and hotly debated part about Star Wars. I've decided to just to write down the opinions and frustrations I have with others about the characters and the series itself:
- Why is it alot of KOTOR fans believe Revan, Nihilius, and/or the Exile were the most powerful Force users ever? They were talented, yes, but not the most powerful. With Revan and the Exile, it seemed to me it was more like game mechanics in some parts instead of them actually killing the enemies.
- Regarding Nihilius, people keep saying he tried to suck the life out of the Exile, but it backfired, since they were both wound in the Force. I have to point out that if Nihilius tried to that, than he'd probably just take out Mandalore and Visas first. I also don't remember hearing anyone say Nihilius was a wound. A thing or a demon, perhaps, but not a wound.
- Nihilius also got his butt kicked by two Jedi and a hardened war veteran with a blaster. I'd hardly call that powerful.
- Vader is probably more powerful than Revan, the Exile, etc., as he took on eight Jedi, and lived to tell the tale. Luke probably is also. If you don't believe me, read The Unifying Force. Luke took on dozens of Vong and didn't even break a sweat.
- I've actually heard someone argue that Nihilius was the most powerful Force user because other characters described him as powerful. That would be like saying Luke Skywalker was strong since others say he is (well, he is powerful, but that's besides the point), or saying the same thing about Vader, Yoda, etc.
|This user contributes to the Star Wars Fanon Wiki.|
|This user supports the restoration of Featured Articles.|
|This user supports podracing.|