- Jaina: "Mom, Dad . . . it's not helping anything. Not the Jedi who are having these . . . these problems, not the Imperial Remnant or the GA, not the public, not anyone or anything."
- Leia: "Certainly not young love"
- Jaina: "Well . . . okay, I admit, it isn't really conducive to romance. But Jag and I are adults, and we know our duties. Neither of us begrudges the time and effort and diligence they demand. But the extra strain of dodging first observers and then reporters, the finger-pointing . . . well, it certainly doesn't help."
- ―Jaina and Leia Solo[src]
Hi! I'm a huge fan of Jaina Solo and Star Wars in geral. I first started liking of Star Wars when I purchased LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga (because it was the cheaper in the store that seemed to be cool). Since then I love Star Wars! I now I am editing much more and I started translating the articles here for the portugese wiki. May the force be with you!
This page is complete at the Portuguese Star War Wiki.
Views of the forceEdit
- "While I am delighted beyond belief that I no longer have an official observer pratically following me into the refresher—particulary one who looks like my dead younger brother—that doesn't mean we're not all being watched."
- ―Jaina Solo
I completely suport the New Jedi Order and reject the dark side. However, I also like some views of the Imperial Knights. I think the Old Jedi Order has done a lot of mistakes because of radical views of the light side but the new one corrected some of them.
Totaly the New Republic but, again, made a lot of mistakes. I don't like the Galactic Alliance, they are only a bunch of burocratic dumb guys saying they have everything planed and under control but they don't. Also, Natasi Daala? Really? As the new Chief of State? Are they mad?
- "You're going to tell me that Jag's been seeing someone else?"
- ―Jaina Solo mocking her parents
I like the prequel and original movies the same. I like The Empire Strikes Back and Revenge of the Sith more than the others, but Episode VI was cool too. Love the soundtrack, in my opinion is the best sountrack ever seen in the world, especialy Across the Stars, is my favorit music and I know how to play the first part in violin(not very well but I know).
Thoughts about Star WarsEdit
- The pre-NJO Jacen is nice, I like how he worries about Jaina and cares for her well-being.
- I agree with these "the Force has no sides" arguments. The Force itself has no sides, but your way to use it (not your intentions, like Potentium) is what make it dark or light. So there is a dark and a light side, defined by your actions, like Mara Jade Skywalker so wisely said.
- Ben Skywalker - C'mon, this guy can't be Luke's son.
- Dark Nest Jacen. - It freaks me how he changed. Already corrupted but non-Darksided, that scares.
- Mace Windu - Powerfull and all but he didn't know how to drive Anakin away of the Dark Side, only pushed him into that
- Cade Skywalker - Duh
- Lucien Draay - Actualy I like him but you know, that guy is strange.