Welcome to MillieMuddFan's base!
About Millie! Edit
I'm a young fox from some planet.
Cast your eyes to the right. See that battle over good ol' Dubrillion? I'm in the Y-wing on the far right.
As a fox, I support the Republic. Never saw what others saw in that Empire...
I also fly under the flag of the Rebels and their New Republic. Yep. As you may have already thought, I'm a good girl. I'd take a T-65 over a TIE/ln any day.
Yes, I also up the Mandalorians. I pretty much think Jedi and the Mandos should get along. Imagine the peacekeeping power of a joint Jedi and Mandalorian security force!
Why am I here? Edit
I'm pretty much here to revert crappy changes and keep everything here well-organized and coherent. See Shatterpoint (novel) for a well-made plot synopsis! Trust me, it was a mag-lev wreck before I started on it!
- Yay! 2,000 edits as of today! MillieMuddFan67 11:57, March 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Whoop! 2,205 edits as of today! MillieMuddFan67 18:49, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
The world of Star Wars Fiction Edit
Hoo boy. The STAR WARS novels are a varied bunch, to be sure. Every author has their own style and...
Stuff it. Here are my best and worst authors of all time! A note to the Worst... I don't meant to offend! Keep those vibroblades in yer pockets!
- James Luceno - Boy, this guy keeps me interested! A rich mix of fleet-junkie and planetary interest goodness always has a James Luceno Mark of Coolness.
- Matthew Stover - Could this guy BE more intense? Maybe, but I think we'll take what's on offer... it's good stuff!
Uh-oh. I can hear blades sliding out of pockets. If I'm gasping during this next list, it's because I'm ducking them.
THe (gasp!) WORST
I haven't even SAID anything yet!
- Troy Denning - Oy. Nobody in Troy Denning's books "says" or "shouts". They all "Surmise". They all "Correct". They all "Object". Seriously (gasp!). His stories might be rather good, but it's his flat character portrayal that turns me way off (gasp!).
- Karen Traviss - Oh, this is gonna hurt. Her first, Hard Contact, is probably the BEST Clone Wars novel there is. It actually HAS CLONES!! But, sadly, such goodness could not last. (gasp!) After that, we were treated - nay, subjected - to a tirade of MANDALORIANA. The books might as well be written in the damn language. It's a shame, because she gets the humour and tone spot on. But after a thousand or so pages of MANDO MANDO MANDO (gasp!), I'll be reading something else. Phew. Thought she'd be the worst one. Oh, oh, she's giving all her vibroblades to...
- L. Neil Smith - The Lando Calrissian Adventures. Biggest pile of suck this side of Ylesia (gasp, gasp, gasp! Ha! You're out of blades, buddy!). Seriously. Don't believe me? You old toaster!
- Steven Barnes - The Cestus Deception. WORST Clone Wars novel. EVER. (gasp!) Really. Page after page of waffle and a series of action - I use that last word advisedly - scenes that made no sense (gasp!). Also, the book pays host to probably the most stupid sex scene ever. AT least, I think it's a sex scene. That part where Jangotat - if that's Mando'a for "Jango's Brother", I'll eat my hyperdrive - has something cool and gelatinous pulsing on him. Eww. (gasp! Okay, they're all out of vibroblades!)
There you have it. Got an objection? Tell me so I can take it into consideration!
It goes without saying! Edit
Clone Down! Edit
Anyhoo, now, where was I? Oh yeah. The Clone Wars sucks bantha ass. Seriously, it's a canonical nightmare and pretty much screws everything up. It's like some guy made up some fanon, tried to make it so that every "episode" of this sludge pays homage to some movie he likes, and is now getting a load for it. The merchandising makes me want to puke, too.
Pages created Edit
- Central Station
- Imperial Combat Engineers
- Bullet train
- New Republic Intelligence Headquarters
- Pleasure boat
- Honor Detail
- Drallish Front
- Battle of Wayland (Clone Wars)
- Sardonne Sardon
- Selvaris camp
- Unidentified zombie scientist
- Myrgaanti Shi-Iki
Pages improved Edit
Quick and Useful LinksEdit
- T-65 X-wing starfighter
- Astromech droid
- Jedi Order
- New Jedi Order
- Clone trooper
- Yavin 4