What sort of shopping would exist on the Death Star?Edit
Imperial Shopping Centers
- IMP - for the fashionable Imperial
- Old Imperial Navy - for the trendy Imperial
- JCPalpatine's - for the formal Imperial
- Baddy's - for the casual Imperial
- TIEsRUs - for the little Imperial
- Wilhuff'n'stuff - for the addicted Imperial
- Tagge-it - for the thrifty Imperial
- Kohl's - for the affirmative Imperial
- DeathStarbucks - try the Jabbachino
- Nerfburger King - straight from Alderaan burned to a crisp
- Krake's Fried Chubas (KFC) - they're still moving so you gotta eat them quick
- Moff drops - Given to those with sore throats after being severely choked by Darth Vader
Other Fun ThingsEdit
This is a list of phrases and slang used by Wookieepedians.
- Anon: n. slang. anonymous user, not meant to be taken as an insult towards said user.
- Banninate: v. slang. To ban severely, in same context as "burninate those poor peasants!".
- Cabal: This is just an imaginary concept.
- Disambigging: v. slang. To create a disambiguation page. [etymology: Azizlight]
- Great Lucascruft Purge: n. Event instrumental in the wave of attention to the Wookieepedia in the beginning of its formation. Name created for dramatic effect important to hiring new contributors.
- IP: n. abbrv. another term for anon. Also could refer to any incidence of an user leaving IRC for the bathroom.
- IRC: n. abbrv. the Wikia form of a chatroom, usually reserved for the Cabal, which does not exist. Also location of many site changes without documentation on the wiki.
- IU: n. abbrv. In-Universe, essentially everything in the galaxy
- Noobish: n. slang. Nonsense language or text created by a newbie. See also noob.
- OOU: n. abbrv. Out-Of-Universe, essentially everything outside the galaxy.
- Per: v?. In reference to, in agreement with. Used primarily in voting procedures
- Rvted: v. abbrv. Also rvtd. A revert.
- Stubbish: n. slang. Very short articles. Stubs.
- Vandal scum: n. slang. Insult for vandal, comparable to the quote "Rebel Scum" by the great Lieutenant Renz.
- X-Fan: n. slang. Refers to any user that places "fan" in their name. Usually a disruptive user. See also KFanII and Quinlanfan.
The FD-35 Refresher DroidEdit
- "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't flush that..."
- "Dave, you've been here a while, shall I get dinner started?"
- "Dave, please, can you give us a courtesy flush? I may be a droid, but come on..."
- The FD-35 Refresher Droid was the latest in refresher droid technology. It was equipped with a HAL-like eye but similar to the TT-8L gatekeeper droid at Jabba's Palace. Its various features included the Puff of Air mode and other devices in cases of dexterior problems. When a being flushed, it played "Let the Sunshine In".
Riff's Happy Caption SectionEdit
Stolen idea from the other multiple Wookieecomedians: