- "I have a bad feeling about this"
Welcome, <insert name here>. I'm Rouge Spirit, of course (I derived that from Rouge Shadow in case you're wondering). I'll also go by Con'ika, which is the affectionate Mando'a version of my real name, or Cor'ika, also Mando, but in that case I just like how it sounds (my guess is it's probably Little Corran). Anyways, as long as I can remember I've been an avid fan of Star Wars. Mostly, I love looking at all of the different ships and finding out how they're laid out. Naturally, I also strive to learn everything that I can about various technologies. Sometime in 2007, one of my friends told me about this website. I decided to check it out and immediately got into it. Over the next couple of years I surfed the articles, every now and then correcting discrepancies. Then about four years after Wookieepedia was created, I created an account. Anyways on this page, you'll find some of the stuff that I'm doing which is Star Wars and Wookieepedia related. Enjoy.
What I'm Doing Edit
- Learning how to speak Mando'a
- Learning to recognize Aurebesh characters
- Generally fixing up articles wherever I see mistakes
- The Combat Umbrella is incredibly ridiculous and really shouldn't be canon.
- The normal warrior Mando'ade are awesome and so much better than the new pacificst ones.
My In-Universe Favorite'sEdit
These aren't in order of preference, except the Venator. That's my favorite.
- Venator-class Star Destroyer
- Imperial I and Imperial II-class Star Destroyer
- Acclamator I and Acclamator II-class Assault Ship
- Victory II-class Frigate
- MC80 Liberty type Star Cruiser
- Hammerhead-class Cruiser
- Firespray-31 Patrol and Attack Craft
- YT-1930 Light Freighter
- CR90 Corellian Corvette
- J-type Diplomatic Barge
- Assassin-class Corvette
- Delta-7 Aethersprite-class Light Interceptor
- V-19 Torrent
- Alpha-3 Nimbus-class V-Wing
- Eta-2 Actis-class Light Interceptor
- T-65 X-Wing
- BTL-S3 Y-Wing
- RZ-1 A-Wing
- TIE Phantom
- Predator-class Starfighter
- Aurek Tactical Strikefighter
Hm. I have a lot to add to this.
My Other Favorite's Edit
Yes, I love all of the movies, but I have to put something in order of preference right?
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Episode IV: A New Hope
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace
These are some of my favorite games, in no particular order:
- Republic Commando
- The Force Unleashed
- The Force Unleashed II
- Battlefront II
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
I have played through a bit of Knights of the Old Republic II, but I haven't formed a very significant opinion on it, though I am leaning towards a positive view of it.
This list does not include infatuations. Not in order.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
- Boba Fett
- Jango Fett
- Han Solo
- Luke Skywalker
- Mace Windu
Expanded Universe Characters
- RC-1138 Boss
- RC-1262 Scorch
- RC-1140 Fixer
- RC-1207 Sev
- RC-1309 Niner
- RC-8015 Fi
- RC-3222 Atin
- RC-1136 Darman
- RC-5108/8843 (formerly CT-5108/8843) Corr
- N-5 Prudii
- N-6 Kom'rk
- N-7 Mereel
- N-10 Jaing
- N-11 Ordo
- N-12 A'den
- Bardan Jusik
- Kal Skirata
- Galen Marek
Yeah, I know I pretty much just listed most of the characters from the Republic Commando series, but they're all awesome, so it's justified.
Once again, not in order. And yes, I know the last one is a bit long. Deal with it.
- "Watch this"
- ―RC-1262 Scorch, before throwing a thermal detonator through a breached door
- "You hear that?"
"That is the sound of a thousand terrible things headed this way"
"If they find us, they will crush us, grind us into tiny pieces, and blast us into oblivion"
- ―Qui-Gon, Jar Jar, and Obi-Wan
- "Why do I get the feeling that you're going to be the death of me?"
- ―Obi-Wan to Anakin
- "Ray sheilds"
"Wait a minute. How did this happen? We're smarter than this"
- ―Anakin and Obi-Wan
- "Damn! I don't believe it!"
"What's wrong Sev?"
"I've lost count of my kills!"
- ―RC-1207 Sev and RC-1262 Scorch
- "Does anyone else find this place a little...strange?"
- ―RC-1207 Sev
- "That's what I'm talking about...it's a power generator, in the middle of a tree. Strange"
"Sev, when this is over, I'm gonna make sure you get some R and R"
- ―RC-1207 Sev and RC-1262 Scorch, a few minutes after the previous quote
- "I think it...I see it! A Trade Federation battleship!"
"Yeah, not even you can see into hyperspace Sev"
"No, it's on the edge of the system. Take a look"
(Battleship drops out of hyperspace)
"This will be a challenge"
- ―RC-1207 Sev, RC-1262 Scorch, and RC-1138 Boss
- "Getting aquainted with the locals, eh Sev?"
"That was fun"
- ―RC-1138 Boss and RC-1207 Sev, after Sev ambushed two Geonosians
- "Once you're inside, proceed with disabling maneuvers"
"Uh...blowing things up?"
"Oh. I knew that"
- ―CC-01/425, RC-1207 Sev, and RC-1262 Scorch
- "Another hanger?"
"What can you say? Wookiees like hangers"
- ―RC-1140 Fixer and RC-1262 Scorch
- "Great. Find out everything you need to know yet?"
"No wait, I want to see how it works"
"I don't think Luminara want's to see how it works"
"No, I don't"
"I'm curious. The more we know, the better"
"So do I"
"Come now, the nose or the ear, which do you think it will enter?"
- ―Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Luminara on the subject of the mind-control worm about to be used on Luminara
- "Am I going to see you again?"
"Probably not. No."
- ―Juno Eclipse and Galen Marek before his attempt to rescue the Rebel leaders
- "What you doing?"
"Taking a look at that villa"
"I know about villa"
"We all know about the villa"
- ―Guta-Nay and RC-1309 Niner
- "No, I am your father"
- ―Darth Vader
- "Vau made you into very impatient boys. Yes, this is where it gets boring. And you know what? You won't be any less dead if you get it wrong. And I really hope Vau schooled you well in this, because I'll be pretty hacked off if you get trigger-happy and blow this op."
- ―Kal Skirata, to Delta Squad
- "I'm going to work out how much thermal plastoid it'd take to launch ActionWorld into orbit"
"Or excavate a hole"
"You enjoy your hobby, Fixer, and let me enjoy mine"
- ―RC-1262 Scorch and RC-1140 Fixer
- "I don't want to worry you, Kal, but I've started an armed seige at the medcenter"
- ―Besany Wennen
- "I was only lying to her"
- ―N-7 Mereel
- "Was it red-red-green, or red-green-red?"
"And he's supposed to be the demolition expert?"
- ―RC-1262 Scorch and RC-1207 Sev
- "Frankly, I don't remember much of the fighting. I guess we won"
- ―Anonymous 501st trooper
- "Want to see my impression of a Genosian?"
"What, plummeting to the ground in a spray of bug-splatter after I put a round through you?"
"You're so masterful."
"I'm so a sergeant, Private-"
"Couldn't you at least get us matte-black ones? I don't want to plunge to my doom with uncoordinated accessories. People will talk."
"You'll have white, and like it"
- ―RC-8015 Fi and Barlex, on the subject of the jetpacks Omega Squad will be using to insert on Gaftikar