Hello, I'm Silly Dan, a guy with a fresh doctorate in physics, a collection of Star Wars books, and a variable amount of free time. I was an administrator here, but now I'm not.
Actually, I dislike contributions sections on user pages. I keep most articles I create or contribute significantly to on my watchlist (a few hundred articles by now, most of them short), but a lot of them were originated, greatly expanded, or even completely rewritten by other users, so I feel silly trying to "claim" them. All the same, here are a few articles I enjoyed working on:
- Alien Exodus
- Artoo's favorite program
- The Battles of Yaga Minor and Bothawui, which led to the end of the Galactic Civil War
- The Battle of Nar Shaddaa, which eventually led to Han shooting first
- Bimkall Sector (does not exist, but gets an encyclopedia entry anyway)
- Brock Peters
- Charon (not all mine, I just think they're fun)
- Major Herrit
- Jefferson Starship
- List of references to Earth in Star Wars (or "If we're in another galaxy, what's with the rabbits"?)
- Near-Human (I wrote very little of the text, but splitting it from Human was my idea.)
- Salfur's Trading Post
- Star Wars Official Poster Monthly
- Sector Force
- Time travel
- Tirog, Thannik, GT-9R, and friends
- Xi'Dec (my first article!)
- Wookieepedia:What Wookieepedia is not, an attempt to explain ourselves to new users (work in progress)
- Wookieepedia:WookieeProject Aliens: a lot of the articles which fall under this project have been edited by me at least once, often by turning a minimal stub into a creditable short article. Most of the ones which have gained Featured or Good status were heavily rewritten by other users, however.
Where else to find Silly Dan
Some less-used wikis
- Silly Dan on any other Wikia-hosted wiki
- pl:User:Silly Dan and de:User:Silly Dan have been reserved or reclaimed by me, although I speak neither language.
- Silly Dan on the Homestar Runner wiki
Forums I use this name on
How to tell a fake Silly Dan
- He's on a site not listed above.
- He's using an open proxy, or an IP that's not in Canada or Illinois.
- He's editing a wiki using my real name.
- You blocked him permanently for trolling or vandalism.