Having trouble finding your "tilde" key? If it isn't the key before "1" and above "Tab", it might be below "]" and next to "Enter". Otherwise, what laptop do you have and I'll try find where they have hidden it. lol -- beeurd talk 01:51, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
- or you could just push the little signature button that causes something that looks like this, --Ugluk: Destroyer of Redlinks 01:53, 26 September 2006 (UTC). Ugluk: Destroyer of Redlinks 01:53, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
All right Edit
It's a Sony/VAIO model. I checked; the tilde isn't anywhere near. Hmph.
- Oh, hmm. Had a look and it seems to jump around from model to model. Nevermind. As Ugluk says, you can just use the button above the edit box that looks like this: -- beeurd talk 13:54, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
I've responded to your question. Thanks! - SC.
Your signature Edit
We haven't completed the policy on customized signatures just yet, but so far we've concluded that graphics in signatures should be no more than 20px high. You may want to use a different picture in your signature, if you find the image you uploaded is unreadable at that size. —Silly Dan (talk) 02:06, 3 November 2006 (UTC)
- Another signature point: you need to keep your sig to one line. Two lines takes up too much space and breaks up the numbering in votes. Havac 02:05, 7 November 2006 (UTC)
- Done. Thanks. 82 AirborneTac-Com "All the Way!" 02:10, 7 November 2006 (UTC)
Hmm, 5 o'clock swim teams... a show on the tenth of November... (something goes click in my brain)...is she possibly a fellow Arcadian? 82 AirborneTac-Com "Hit any key to continue" 21:05, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry... Australia for me... :) Plus the 7am waterpolo trainings... lol Tahiri Veila 08:45, 9 November 2006 (UTC)