I've noticed error pages that read like the text in the article but in plain text, come up after I save.
Just like trying to save this page, it said: Database error
- From Star Wars
- A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was... and then the plain text.
I can go back to the original and then the edits are saved, but why does it constantly happen like that? -- Riffsyphon1024 00:53, 16 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- Sorry. This is fixed now. Angela 05:32, 16 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- Great thanks! Cbarbry 05:58, 16 Mar 2005 (GMT)
He never seems to stop really. This is the same reason he was blocked from Wikipedia, making the same nonsense image repository pages. Can we prevent him from passing a certain limit or eliminate his user page all together?
Btw, WhiteBoy and I have decided that we want to make another admin, and Aidje is our choice. Has WB contacted you on this already, and if not, would you make him an admin. We still can't figure out how to do it ourselves. Thanks. -- Riffsyphon1024 04:28, 29 Jul 2005 (UTC)
I don't spam and i hate spamming! If you're my enemy, then stay out of my way because i want to be left alone in peace! -- Eddyward Telerionus 04:39, 29 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Duplicating this content on so many wiki is spam. If you don't want to be blocked, go and put it somewhere else. Why don't you make a peanut butter wiki for this content. I'm sure they have no such policy against it. I will continue to delete it from any Wikicity. Angela (talk) 04:41, 29 Jul 2005 (UTC)
Thankyou so much for stopping Supershadow's edit war and saving mine and many others user pages. God bless you (UTC)--Darth Mantus 18:44, 2 Nov 2005
I must also render my thanks. It's ironic that this is the final straw which has incited me to join this site as a member, rather than editing anonymously. Thank you from the depths of my heart.
However, he has returned under the name SS. Check my userprofile to see an example of his vandalism --Gothymog 18:48, 2 Nov 2005
- Thanks in advance for taking care of that, Angela. 8) — Silly Dan 18:51, 2 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- My you are quick! Thanks for taking care of THAT as well :) Gothymog 18:48, 2 Nov 2005
- Maybe too quick. I forgot to use &bot=1 for some of the reverts. Sorry for making recent changes look a mess. :) Angela (talk) 18:57, 2 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Sw In universe Edit
- It cannot be in SW Wiki because it is an SW version of Wikinews--Wattamb3000 14:33, 12 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Hvae you discussed this with anyone on this wiki? Please let me know at the central wikicity since I don't check this talk page as often. Angela (talk)
- Since they're just using one IP, banning the username will also block the IP (188.8.131.52) anyway. Angela (talk)
- Hi Ben, any user is free to welcome other users. It would probably be better coming from you than me since you're more involved with the Wookieepedia community. Angela (talk) 11:29, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
Who do i talk to Edit
who do i talk to about editing a page