make no sense Edit
Quote does not have to be from a specific episode
Hyperspace images Edit
Hello Cav! Now that I'm working on the pylat article, I wanted to include a piece of concept art of the "Neimoidian cage bird" by Terryl Whitlatch in the BTS. However, that pic used to be in the "Galactic Gallery" of the Hyperspace fan club on StarWars.com. I know that, back in the days, taking individual pictures from Hyperspace was a huge no-no as it was considered copyright infringement. As this policy changed now that Hyperspace is offline for good? --Lelal Mekha (Audience Room) 10:55, February 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Ah! Thank you. I didn't know that policy had been abolished. Now everything's clear. --Lelal Mekha (Audience Room) 12:15, February 17, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Faa GANEdit
Hey, Cav. Just letting you know the Faa article could use another look and I need to clarify if I need to add the entire list of prey to the article body. Also I have the GAN up for Mee now. Thanks. -- Riffsyphon1024 09:18, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Cav. Since we don't have anyone nominated for WOTM at the moment (and we don't have any rules against it) I was thinking of nominating you for WOTM, since you are good at this wiki. DO YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE? IFYLOFD (Enter the Floydome) 18:42, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
Top hat Edit
Cav, your continuous work tends to get overlooked imo and, without your knowledge, most Imperial and DarkStryder articles would've been ignored. I believe that Floyd's decision to renominate you wasn't "meh whatever," but instead a good faith nomination because you do deserve it.
Now pls review Bric I mean, good work. JangFett (Talk) 15:31, March 11, 2014 (UTC)
Could you please move the names or at least start a CT about moving the clone commandos that survived the clone wars for me. Thanks and reply on my talk page if you can 184.108.40.206 21:20, March 11, 2014 (UTC)
Good day, Sir. I was wondering if you have access to Star Wars Insider 67? There should be information about Sar Labooda in there I would need to work on the article. Could you help me out? Clone Commander Lee Talk 15:33, March 12, 2014 (UTC)
Casus Belli 103 Edit
- If I may intervene, I do have what you're looking for, Cav. But just not at the moment—because I'm not a home for now. --Lelal Mekha (Audience Room) 20:16, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Agreed. I should be able to tell you next week, or perhaps even this Saturday. At any rate, I'll let you know! I too was interested in V'troren Tara today; I wanted to add him to the Ryloth Senatorial Delegation article, but I realized he was only identified as a Twi'lek in a quite ambiguously canon source, which is why I refrained myself from doing so. --Lelal Mekha (Audience Room) 22:39, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
Panaka renaming Edit
Hi Cav. Per the newly released "Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Warfare Author's Cut, Part 6: Showdown at Naboo," we need to rename Panaka, since his first name was revealed—full name "Quarsh Panaka." However, it seems I'm not entitled to moving this one. Could you please do it? --Lelal Mekha (Audience Room) 21:42, March 18, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks! --Lelal Mekha (Audience Room) 21:58, March 18, 2014 (UTC)
Ordinance misspelling Edit
The link you gave spelled "Ordnance" rather than "Ordinance." I created the article for you with the latter name, as I thought it was a spelling error. However, if its actually spelled that way in the source, feel free to rename it. Weedle McHairybug (talk) 22:54, March 21, 2014 (UTC)
We need a settlement on the Imperial Army page. Edit
As you probably already know by now, the Imperial Army page had replaced the units section with a table. I thought it was necessary to add in a specializations section in the table, especially when articles are going to be created on those specializations anyways (you'd know, since you're creating them), but Cade Calrayn thought it was unneeded. Since you're doing the project on the First Edition of the Imperial Sourcebook, I thought you would settle the debate for us. Weedle McHairybug (talk) 21:56, March 22, 2014 (UTC)
WOTM questions Edit
Hey Cav, here's the questions for the WOTM interview.
- How does it feel to be re-named Wookieepedian of the Month?
- How do you feel about winning with unanimous support?
- Can you tell us a bit about your time here over the years?
- How has the site changed over the years?
- Has the work you do here helped you in the real world?
- Any advice for those looking to get started editing?
- What first brought you to Wookieepedia?
- If you could change one thing about the site, what would it be?
- Any thoughts about the upcoming Rebels series or Episode 7?
- Got any future projects planned?
- What's the Star Wars community like in England?
- How would you react if you found out Episode 7 was going to be about the DarkStryder Campaign?
- What role do you feel Wookieepedia plays in the greater Star Wars community?
- What is your best Star Wars related memory?
- What initially made you start working on DarkStryder related stuff?
- Any final thoughts or words of wisdom you'd like to share?
Depressingly more Tetan Drama Edit
Hello there, sorry to trouble you. But the edits reiterating Empress Teta as an ecumenopolis are continuing. I was wondering if you could address a short message to the user who seems very involved and not tractable to the "canon statements first" argument I tried to make to him in talk. Cheers. --Atredies (talk) 21:17, April 6, 2014 (UTC)
do you think the page `Hawkeye (clone trooper) still have things to do ? I mail kinda few people but i only got answer from 2 but now i believe it is over so...Who than you to direct me ?--Emperor Jarjarkine Senate Hall 22:08, April 8, 2014 (UTC)
OH NICE THIS GADGET THING ! You know what ? I am being addic to the wook ! Because of you, Supreme, MJ and of course Tope & floyd :P Thx to all of you! --Emperor Jarjarkine Senate Hall 19:52, April 9, 2014 (UTC)
New Rebel Alliance Project ProposalEdit
Hello Cavalier One, I originally proposed this project to JangFett, but he said I should speak to you rather, because you are involved in more Rebel-related Projects. I propose implementing a project to update, (originally rapidly update, but Jang said article quality might be reduced), in full, with all the latest information pertaining to the Rebel Alliance, it's allies and it's origins. I propose this because I've become tired of seeing so many of these articles with content out of date. This would be a mass (but orderly) updating of such articles. Do you think this would be worth the effort?MadMarekYouCanCallMeJames 12:36, April 10, 2014 (UTC)
- As I said, "This would be a mass updating of such articles", so yes. I'll be getting others involved for certain, you're welcome to get involved too, I'll be looking around for others who might be intrested, or just have a ton info for the project. So yeah, we'll be needing templates and project pages, probably.MadMarekYouCanCallMeJames 09:22, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
GAN objections Edit
Hey, Cav, not sure if you've gotten the new Fact Files, but issue #10 mentions the Battle of Tiems. Specifically: "Whether overseeing the Alliance withdrawal at Dankayo, sabotaging Imperial Intelligence or defending evacuation convoys at the Battle of Tiems, Rieekan had demonstrated a distinct talent for getting his men out of desperate situations alive. When the Rebel base was routed by Imperial forces after the Battle of Yavin and it appeared that General Dodonna was killed in the attack, Rieekan seemed a natural choice to replace him as commander of Rebel Alliance operations."
To me, that seems like it's saying that the Battle of Tiems happened prior to the Evacuation of Yavin—what do you think? Also, the entry also specifies that Tiems was post-Alderaan—it says that he only fully committed to the Alliance after Alederaan's destruction. So, if I'm right, you can place Tiems in 0 ABY. Thoughts? Cade Calrayn 02:09, April 21, 2014 (UTC)