Commander Jake, welcome!
- Internal pages:
- External Wikipedia pages:
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Community Portal talk page or ask me on my Talk page. May the Force be with you! -- SFH 01:17, 3 March 2006 (UTC)
Dude, I like your rancor user box.... very funny. :-) KEJ 13:28, 1 June 2006 (UTC) You can thank Sgt. Pepper for that one. I thought it was so funny I just had to use it.--Commander Jake 20:02, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
- I saw that userbox earlier and modified it sightly. I thought you would like to see it:
Reignfire 01:56, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
- Cool, thanks very much.:)--Clone Commander CT-5619 helmet comlink 14:29, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
99th Armoured division=Edit
- Hey Vode, I think you should clean up the picture on that subpage, by the way nice Biography. RC-1187 02:43, 25 June 2006 (UTC)
- I would if I knew how, unfortunately. Thanks very much, though. :)--Commander Jake 14:20, 25 June 2006 (UTC)
Insider 89. Edit
Did it really come out? And could you provide us with information on Alpha-66? Fleet Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 20px 16:41, 28 July 2006 (UTC) Yep, it did. The following is cut-and-pasted from the Jedi Council Forums about Muzzle and what happened to the ARCs after the Clone Wars:
Evidently, after the Clone Wars, ARCs were offered retirement. Some of them became instructors for the Empire and others defected. A section of the Imperial Security Bureau, the Rogue Cell Division, watches their actions.
Muzzle looks like your typical Jango clone, except that he looks a bit older (some white hair), and has major scarring on his face---a huge x on his forehead. (Possible relation to Stormtrooper X, from Gamer? He wears clone armor, though I can't tell what variant. The chestplate looks kinda Katarn-armor-like, though I can't be sure. He's painted it grey, with red highlights, pauldron, and kama. The blaster rifle he's using is vaguely familiar; possibly from an action figure somewhere? (Though that could just be wishful thinking on my part.
Muzzle's organization, the Aurodium Sword merc group, has taken jobs for criminals and Imperial allies. It isn't specifically stated whether A-66 actually defected, though it does say that the Imps are suspicious of his friendship with Wookiees. My guess is that he's more neutral than anything. --Clone Commander CT-5619 SPHA-T comm system 21:03, 28 July 2006 (UTC)
Most Fando's would tell me to shut the hell up, due to their childish nature. It's refreshing to find a self-depracating Fando. I self-depricate on a dizzying level. We're two of a kind! .... 03:52, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, you have no idea how refreshing it was to find someone who doesn't take Star Wars so seriously they can't make fun of it.--CT-5619 helmet comlink 14:58, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
clone troops Edit
anything involving clone troops are my favorites wich means there my gigClonetroop125 01:02, 5 June 2007 (UTC)
Are you a big fan of Clone troopers? LethalReflex 20:18, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
- Yep.--CT-5619 helmet comlink 20:22, 6 September 2007 (UTC)