Greetings! Please leave a message at the beep and I will get back to you as soon as possible. If I post on your talk page, I would prefer to keep the conversation there for consistency; I will be following your page to keep track of messages.
Welcome Corellian Premier! Edit
Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Senate Hall, visit our official IRC channel, or ask me on my talk page. May the Force be with you! — MyNz 21:13, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
EC Meeting 35Edit
The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens Edit
Hi there, just a quick question, don't want to bother too much. Does The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens mention Phasma and/or her initial conception at all, particularly anything noteworthy or something regarding her original purpose as concept art for Kylo Ren (if true)? I don't have the book myself and wanted to ask someone who seems like they do, but if you can't check either, that's fine. Thanks in advance. Victor talk 00:16, January 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Actually, she's not in it at all, except for a single piece of art for a chrome stormtrooper on pg. 170 entitled Stormtrooper Cloak Front Red Stripe by Dermot Power. As for Kylo, it looks like up until early-mid-2014 the producers were pursuing a "Jedi Killer" concept which became him. Corellian PremierThe Force will be with you always 03:10, January 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Carking. Let me know if you need any help, and happy editing!
- It's fairly significant; there's a 2-3 page spread in the book. Corellian PremierThe Force will be with you always 04:10, January 17, 2016 (UTC)
My name is Stephanie, and I am the Senior Community Manager on Star Wars Commander, and I am curious if we can exchange emails and keep in contact! I also would love to know the other people who help contribute to our wiki as well.
Would you like to exchange email addresses?
- Yeah, that'd be cool. It's always good to meet fellow gamers. What's your address, and I'll shoot you a message. Corellian PremierThe Force will be with you always 00:49, February 26, 2016 (UTC)
Kylo's escape Edit
Hey CP. Regarding your "uh yes we do" comment, the previous version that I reverted sourced that to the film, not to the novel. Thank you for adding the appropriate source, but please try to avoid the attitude (intended or not, since I'm going to assume good faith and assume you didn't intend it to come across that way) in the future. I can take that when directed at me, but if it ends up getting directed at other people then it may come across as dismissive or even belittling. That's definitely not something we would want to see, especially with newer users. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:42, May 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Indeed, I was just being flippant. No harm intended. :) Corellian PremierThe Force will be with you always 17:16, May 12, 2016 (UTC)
Borvo's base is separate from the n-1 assembly site. Why are you reverting my edits? Play the game dude....it is simply not factual.
If you play the game, Borvo's base is CLEARLY before the N-1 factory. Don't you remember when Kael says "Be careful, our people may be in that factory". It's clearly not Borvo's base if Kael has people in there. Also, Borvo's base was supposed to be SECRET, yet Kael has people in the base?? No way. Two different bases. Review the game
- Why yes, I have played the game...a dozen times. You say it is clearly one thing, yet to me it is obviously all one complex. As for what Kael says, think about it. Maybe they were there to take possession of the final product and got caught there during the invasion? It is all one base, and that is all I'm going to say on the matter. Corellian PremierThe Force will be with you always 02:17, May 24, 2016 (UTC)
- If you've played the game a DOZEN times, then you would remember that they drop off Borvo's flagship at his base, and then proceed to the N-1 Factory which is an entirely different cutscene. Look it up on youtube if you don't believe me!! A Hutt would not be in charge of an N-1 Military site. It makes 0 sense.
One last thing...Edit
sorry to rehash this, but I just replayed through that level and it just seems painfully obvious that it is not Borvo's base.
You mentioned in the talk page that it was Borvo's base because you see HIS PILOTS take off in the N-1 star fighters at the end.
Those were all Naboo pilots! In the cutscene, you see them ditch the police cruisers for the N-1 fighters. I think one of Borvo's people tags along.
Captain Kael "had people inside" the factory. Borvo's base was supposed to be secret. It seems very obvious to me that they are two different things. If you really don't think so thats fine but...—Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs).
Why delete?! Edit
It's a question about T-70 redirecting to the X-34 Legends article. (It won't when i'm done with it.) How then is the Legends talk page the "wrong" talk page? And even if the wrong talk page, shouldn't you MOVE the discussion to the "right" talk page instead of DELETING the discussion?
Please respond at Talk:T-70
--18.104.22.168 23:36, May 26, 2016 (UTC)
Should we create decks for Edge of the Empire? You know, like Scum and Villainy, Imperials and Rebels, Citizens of the Galaxy, Critical Injury Deck, Critical Hit Deck, Creatures of the Galaxy, Imperials and Rebels II, and Hunters and Force Users? Weedle McHairybug (talk) 21:46, June 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi, I was gonna say no, since they're only a support product and non-narrative in nature. But the more I think about it, we should have it in some form. So I'd say we have one article for all the cards, sort of like all the CCGs so we can list the cards in an article's Sources. Corellian PremierThe Force will be with you always 19:21, June 26, 2016 (UTC)
Celebration Europe Edit
Hi Corellian Premier, not sure if you saw my reply but yes, I will be in London for Celebration. If you want to meet up, you can reach me at c-3po [ät] jedipedia.net. Hope to see you there, C-3P0 (talk) 22:17, July 9, 2016 (UTC)