Jacen Solo Jedi Master, welcome!
- Internal pages:
- External Wikipedia pages:
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Community Portal talk page or ask me on my Talk page. May the Force be with you! -- SFH 23:51, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
Dont copy the articles word for word thats illegal. --Razzy1319 17:09, 7 June 2006 (UTC)
You'll have to remove just about every category you have on your user page because we can't have "User:Jacen Solo Jedi Master" on those categories. Fleet Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 17:50, 7 June 2006 (UTC)
- And don't just delete your talk page. Fleet Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 18:10, 7 June 2006 (UTC)
- O.K. like I might have said befor this is all still new to me, so i will probaly be making alot of mistakes but i will learn from them. Jacen Solo Jedi Master
Jariah Syn. Edit
- That was not me. Jacen Solo Jedi Master 16 June 11:35 EST
Appearances & sourcesEdit
Just wanted to let you know why your edits on Marasiah Fel were reverted. For Appearances, the layout guide says to only list comic story arcs, not individual issues. As for Sources, only reference materials should be put there; any story the character appears (or is mentioned) in should go under appearances. Hope that helps! :-) -- Ozzel 05:26, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
- I must be missing somthing because i though that listing the comics were I got info from under Sources was right. Wht is Legacy #0 the ony one listed and not Legcy #2,3,5,and 6? I mean what we all put up there is from those comics too.
Please stop Edit
We do not catagorize characters by era or by comic series, as you seem to be doing. This is counterproductive at best. Please cease your efforts in this regard.--Goodwood (Alliance Intelligence) 15:14, 21 January 2008 (UTC)