Archives:: 1 2 3 4 5
Guun Han Edit
Hey Kasra. I saw that you took the inuse tag off of Guun Han Saresh. I was wondering if you were cool with me writing Guun Han up, since I planned to do so as a companion to my Duron Qel-Droma article. Cheers, IFYLOFD (Floyd's crib) 03:04, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Image Request Edit
Finally got it: File:WaitingBlueGuys.jpg It's not the best because they're right on the page edge so you can see the right is slightly blurred from the scan. Hope this works for you! I still have the full page and can crop a different part of it if you want. —Xwing328(Talk) 03:21, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- I uploaded a second version so you can flip between the two on the file's page. This is from an earlier panel, which I think is the one you were actually talking about. Choose whichever works best :) —Xwing328(Talk) 03:36, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
CAN history and random reminder Edit
Hello, I'm just reminding you that you need to add any CAnoms that you archive to both the History list and the Random list. I took care of Pia and Morgo (Selkath), but I would appreciate if you checked to see if there were any others that were not archived and took care of them. Have a good day.--Exiled Jedi (Greetings) 13:12, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you Edit
Hey Kasra. I just wanted to say thank you one more time for your support and kind words on the RFB nomination. I'm glad we've become friends, and I hope you keep writing great articles. Thanks. :) Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 05:52, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Neyo Edit
- Still helmeted, unfortunately. Hopefully they'll be able to get his facial model in sometime in the future. CC7567 (talk) 00:50, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
Fact correction for NeyoEdit
- No prob. I changed it back earlier on the conference to captain and was reverted so I assume Tarkin is actually an Admiral now during the conference. DarthRevan1173 (Long live Lord Revan) 22:38, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
GAN Objection Edit
Poison Moon Edit
Question about unID'd clone commander Edit
Hello Kasra, just a question about Unidentified clone trooper commander (Hitaka): Does the comic show him with black hair and brown eyes, just because I don't see an infobox image? If not, then he could be like one of many of TCW's clones who don't have black hair, or even have blue eyes like Knuckles or Marrt (though strangely one panel depicted him with brown eyes). Hanzo Hasashi (talk) 04:16, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, I was more than happy to put in the article, thought it was about time someone did it. If there is anything else you would like me to do, feel free to reply to this. 126.96.36.199 07:02, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
Email For AccountEdit
Hello. I decided to make an account and I went to fill in the information in the boxes. However when I slotted in the email address it said "Please enter a valid email address". Not sure what went on there. I would be most grateful if you could assist me with that. Many thanks. 188.8.131.52 11:11, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
You may note that I have archived your copy-edit request. I have not forgotten about it, but my talk page was getting longer than I normally like, and I don't like archiving sections out of order. I am going to try to handle Lelal's request tonight and get to yours this weekend. My review will be posted on the article talk page instead of here or my user talk page; this will be the case for all future pre-nom reviews for the reasons stated at the top of my talk page in red. Sorry for the delay! —MJ— Holocomm 01:52, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
FAN page reviewing Edit
Chip, my man,
I'm writing this to you on behalf of the entire Inquisitorius. At our recent meeting, we discussed the current lack of non-INQs who are actively involved in reviewing on the FAN page, and we decided that the best solution was to simply appeal to people to review more. This first paragraph is being sent verbatim to a whole bunch of people, but the following one is being written specifically for you.
What to say here? You've been a great reviewer for years, and you helped me out quite a bit when I was a newbie to the FAN game. Even today you're still reviewing, but I do need to send this message to everyone. This isn't because I think you don't review frequently enough, but rather because in the INQ's quest to increase FAN page productivity, we'd love to have you as one of the key players. If you have time, we'd love to see you review on the FAN page as much as you can. Cheers, and have a good day! Menkooroo (talk) 07:24, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
As Revan's in a lot of the entries and a lot of quests, I remember pointing you here, where you can download the Codex and the conversation files for the game. There's also a command prompt thingy to search the entire section for mentions of Revan. Cade Calrayn 23:01, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Galactic History 87: A Wayward Apprentice:
- The Sith Empire was founded on absolute obedience. As the war between the Republic and the Empire raged, however, the Emperor sent out an order: His apprentice, Exal Kressh, had abandoned her duties and disappeared, and for this treachery she was to be destroyed.
- The Dark Council dispatched the young Sith Teneb Kel to hunt Exal Kressh. He followed her to Lenico, where a vision showed him the Emperor's true plans; plans Exal had rebelled against. As a Republic fleet used information supplied by Exal to attack Korriban, Teneb Kel and Exal Kressh clashed in Korriban's tombs. With the help of his slave Qawohl, Teneb cut Exal down and the Republic attack was repelled.
- Teneb Kel reported to the Dark Council and struck a bargain: make him a Darth, and he would share what he knew of the Emperor's intentions. Teneb chose the name of the guide from his vision on Lenico, Darth Thanaton.
- The Obliteration of Kresh
- Since before the Great Hyperspace War, the Kressh bloodline was a proud and noble one in the Empire. Pureblooded Sith Lords, strong in the Force, were born to the Kressh line generation after generation. Statues and monuments to Kressh champions could be found across Dromund Kaas--until the Emperor declared the Kressh name an abomination and ordered all evidence of the family obliterated.
- The reasons why are no longer clear, if they ever were. Once the task is complete, the order itself will be wiped from history. Some believe that the last scion of the Kressh bloodline somehow betrayed the Emperor--but anyone who knows the full truth keeps it to himself.
- There you go. Cade Calrayn 14:48, March 24, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Mandalore Boba Edit
Hey Kasra. Per Revelation, Boba Fett succeeded Fenn Shysa as Mandalore immediately following his death, a date Galaxy at War solidifies as 21 ABY. So far, Boba has no end date established for his reign.
Also, sorry about not getting back to you about your last message. I don't know if the notification wasn't working or somehow I dummied right past them, but I didn't mean to ignore you. I suppose I never bothered nominating Aven, Di'kut, or Tyto out of a lack of interest in the process, truth be told. There were other things that I felt needed attention more than an already completed article. If you're interested, feel free to do with any of them as you please, you've got more than my blessing. Great work on the ARC officer you just promoted recently, and the same for Chernan Ordo. :D Bella'Mia (talk) 03:35, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
CT change Edit
Hey, Chip. Letting you know since you've already voted on Forum:CT:OOU Layout Guide: Published narrative works: Per discussion with Cade and Naru, a Gameplay section has been added specifically for video games. Take a look. Menkooroo (talk) 18:44, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Another change: Per the discussion section, "Cast" has been changed to "Credits" and will now include crewmembers as well. Menkooroo (talk) 04:28, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
- The next change is an aesthetic one about image alignment in the "Main characters" section. Take a look. Menkooroo (talk) 04:04, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Podal Edit
Hey Kasra. Yes, Death Sentence provides the 20 BBY date, but make sure to note that it's "circa" 20 BBY; only Death Sentence itself can be dated to then because that's where it originates. To be honest, I have no idea what to do about the quotations. Maybe sound them out as best you can, but if you could take a look at a closed-captioned version somewhere, that might be better to specify what he's saying. (The alternative would be to get them as close as possible now, and then wait until the episode is released on DVD to see what the subtitles say.) Hope that helps. CC7567 (talk) 20:27, February 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Everything looks pretty good. The only thing I would suggest is to check the episode commentary on StarWars.com (should be accessible through the "To Catch a Jedi" guide) to see if Filoni comments on voicing the character. I would also recommend noting that Filoni has previously voiced a reluctance to voice characters himself, though he's done so in a few cases (Embo and Jakoli). He might have stated that in the "Bounty Hunters" episode commentary, but if he didn't, I believe it's sourceable to Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Two. CC7567 (talk) 17:16, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
Re:Images to Malak Edit
Jedi temple guard Edit
It looks pretty good at a glance. Since it's an article about an organization, I would suggest creating a separate "Description" section (or "Organization," or something like that) to explain the organization's role, duties, methods of operation, etc., which should be separate from the History. It looks like the new section would mainly be comprised of what is currently the first paragraph of the History section. You should mention in this Description section that they report to the Jedi battlemaster, while it should be reserved for the History section that Cin Drallig, specifically, oversaw the Guard during the Clone Wars given his title. CC7567 (talk) 16:24, March 21, 2013 (UTC)
KOTOR 13 Edit
Hey Kasra. I'm about to begin writing up Catronus Steffans. Problem is, the copy of KOTOR 13 I have doesn't include the The Admiral's List: Jimas Veltraa Memorial Edition, which he apparently appears in. It's no doubt on the last page. Would you be able to help me out with this? IFYLOFD (Floyd's crib) 03:44, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Dude, thanks. This is awesome, I really appreciate it. :D IFYLOFD (Floyd's crib) 04:43, March 25, 2013 (UTC).
Republic Military Base Edit
Hi. I am trying to make the article republic military base a featured article I have no clue how to make a quote or how to nominate it after everything is good. If it's not too much trouble, it would be great if you looked at Republic Military Base to see if I made any mistakes. Thanks, Jedizeth1919 (talk) 15:09, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Gregor Edit
It's going to depend on image quality of course, but I would personally recommend an image of him clean-shaven. That was the last choice he made (as far as we know, before his apparent death)—to rejoin the Republic as a clone commando, so the article should reflect that. Also, the Sith Master article is looking fine—good job handling the objections. I would have taken another look, but outside obligations kept me from editing for most of the week. CC7567 (talk) 14:19, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
RE: WOTM, you are Edit
Hello. I'm new to this wiki and I wondered how to upload pictures to the wiki. If its not too much to ask, could you please tell me how I can upload images? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Dark Lord 21 (talk) 14:07, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
Hmm? There's not a Trooper mission about the serum; there's a mission accessible by all Republic classes. Oh, and Dr. Ryamm - the pirate doctor - sends light-side Republic players to Dynamet General. Turns out the mission's actually called "Pirate Medicine", not "A Cure For a Planet". The conversation files has the old quest names, I guess. Cade Calrayn 19:57, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Images from The Sith Hunters Edit
Hey Kasra I've upload all three images you requested although I'm not sure how I can link to them here without posting them. If you'd like shots from different panels or of anything else feel free to ask and I'll upload them as soon as I can. Ayrehead02 (talk) 23:41, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, man. I will.—Jedi Kasra ("Indeed.") 00:09, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Stuff and things Edit
Carnivorous seaweed Edit
Hello there. A few days ago you voted to support the article carnivorous seaweed on its GAN page. However, it looks to me like you forgot to sign your name under Support. Just thought I'd let you know. - Princess GLG 10:48, May 18, 2013 (UTC)