Welcome, Master Shannara! Edit
Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Senate Hall, visit our official IRC channel, or ask me on my talk page. May the Force be with you! —SFH 05:01, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
why not, it says that and I empathize Jacen redeemed himself in the end.
- Also, you do not define canon. It has been explained previously, in its move log, Forum:Jacen Solo, Talk:Darth Caedus, etc, that there are several, canonical reasonings to its placement at Caedus. JorrelFraajic 03:52, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
Hey, when creating articles, please remember to add sources and/or appearances, otherwise myself or another administrator may delete the new article as fanon. Providing sources or appearances is the easiest way to make sure new articles can be verified. Thanks, Greyman@wikia(Talk) 21:39, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
Ah Crap, I knew forgot something thanks for the reminder.
Re:Lucien Draay on the Jedi High Council Edit
No, actually, I tried modifying the template, but couldn't get it to work. I'll ask an administrator about it. Secondly, please sign all posts you make with the four tildes. I'd really appreciate ot if you would sign your commemt on my talk page. Thanks.--Jedi Kasra 04:02, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
Thanks and sorry man.
- Shannara, in case you don't know, Drewton took care of the template.--Jedi Kasra 04:15, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
I know I checked it before I went camping.
Hello Shannara, I've noticed that you created this article, but have since left it under the attention of others. Is it your intention to finish it? If so, I would like to assist you...let me know what you think.—Tommy (There are no Jedi here) 14:26, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
Yeah Tommy I've just been having trouble getting part 5 and I'm waiting to get part 6 so yeah I kinda need some help.
- Well, I can't help you with the content, because I am not well-versed in KOTOR. I can, however, help you with the actual article, being the writer of several successful duel articles myself. See this one and this one as well to get an idea of how they should be done. So just let me know when you're ready, I'm available whenever you need me!—Tommy (There are no Jedi here) 16:18, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
Sure man I'll take any help I can get.
Hello. In case you didn't know, when you add content to talk pages and Wookieepedia pages that have open discussion, you should sign your posts by typing four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment. You may also click on the signature button located above the edit window. This will automatically insert a signature with your name and the time you posted the comment. This information is useful because other editors will be able to tell who said what, and when. Thank you! - Kingpin13Cantina Battle Ground 14:50, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
Whatever you say man.
Re:User talk:Graestan Edit
Because, per how this site has always worked, instead of having a protracted edit-war, you take your arguments to the article's talk page. Also, sign your posts with four tildes, please. (like this: ~~~~) Kreia's page is going to be locked for quite a while, since this sort of nonsense is quite common with her. I really don't care a whit whether or not she was redeemed; I'm just doing my job as an admin to ensure stability. Graestan(Talk) 14:57, 28 June 2008 (UTC) All right man, don't bite my head off, I just wanted to know why ya did it kay man. —Unsigned comment by Master Shannara (talk • contribs).
- Also, you've broken the three-revert rule in the past day. Don't do it again, or I will block you. Graestan(Talk) 15:07, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
Despite Kreia saying:
- Jedi Exile: "Kreia, there's still time to save you"
- Darth Traya: "Save me? You already have..."
- ―The Jedi Exile and Darth Traya[src]
She was not redeemed. She died trying to destroy the Force, acting as neither Jedi nor Sith, and never admitted that she was wrong or be sorrowful over her deeds. This had been discussed a few times in her talk page. If you want to further discuss it, please discuss it there. Drewton (Drewton's Holocron) 17:11, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
I posted the link to the preview on the wikipage for this comic as I should have before. Ajeanette
Can you please point out to me where Barrison Draay's death date is given in the Vindication arc? I'm not finding it.
Homecoming placed the date of his death at 3,997 BBY. 3,963 (The events of this story take place approximately 3,963 BBY) + 30 (Coruscant, the Draay estate. Thirty years ago) + 4 (It's been four years since your loss) = 3,997 BBY.--Sentry 00:37, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
That's true but Dossa told Haazen that Exar Kun was planning to pull back to Yavin at the time of their "ambush".
- Actually, she says: "Exar Kun's pulling back, maybe to Yavin." That does not help us to date the article. I'm going to revert your edit.--Sentry 05:20, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
Doesn't matter, she still said Kun was pulling back which I know he'd never consider 'less he was losing and he started to get pushed back a year after he declared war.
- Actually, it does matter. Why?
- Dossa probably was not in a position to know what Exar Kun was thinking—hence the "maybe".
- A date arrived at via simple math applied to numbers provided by the author tends to trump a date arrived at by inference.
- In my opinion, JJM just made a mistake. Vindication makes more sense if the battle took place in 3996 BBY, but that date just isn't compatible with Homecoming. Unfortunately, it is not our job to retcon it.--Sentry 02:03, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
Still think we should go with more recent sources, beside, homecoming could've made an estimation and Dossa was just repeating a rumor which u and I both wouldn't have started if the Sith were winning and they were until the last of the war.
- Bah, whatever. I honestly just don't care....
However, you might want to make the date c. 3996 BBY since we don't know for sure.--Sentry 01:53, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
- JJM responded to a forum thread comment I made over at theforce.net.  According to him, either date could be correct at this point.--Sentry 05:02, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
Said it before, I still think we should go with Vindication.
Mission to Prakith Edit
I moved the Mission to Prakith back to that. If you feel that Yinchorr and Endor were not duels either, change them to be correct. Don't change one to something wrong just because something else is wrong. Three wrongs do not make a right, and that is not how we operate around here. Thank you.—Tommy9281 (Peace is a lie) 02:29, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, as far as Wookieepedia goes, duels usually consist of at least one combatant weilding a lightsaber. Some rare occasions exist, such as the Duel on Korriban between Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh, where both men fought with Sith swords instead of lightsabers. However, in this instance (Prakith), where neither opponent weilded a lightsaber against the other, a battle/mission/skirmish title would be more appropriate. As far as the article goes, it has been changed again to reflect the more appropriate title, this time by an administrator. Should you choose to attempt a move again without valid reason, an administrator will be notified and blocking/other penalties may commence. Also, please remember to sign all your posts (even on your own talkpage) with four tildes, something you have been advised upon several times in the past. Hope this helps.—Tommy9281 (Peace is a lie) 02:59, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
Signing and editingEdit
- One, as has been stated before, please sign your posts with 4 tildes (~). Next, please do not make poor-quality edits to articles, such as what you did with Form V. Your revisions removed sourced material, which is generally not good practice on Wookieepedia. Failure to heed this advice will result in disciplinary action. Thanks. Atarumaster88 (Talk page) 19:43, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
You have been blocked from editing for 1 month. To contest this block, please contact the blocking administrator with the reason you believe the block is unjustified. Your constant abuse of Wookieepedia to insert your own (almost invariably incorrect) interpretation of things stops now. If you ever move a page to a fanon title again after your block expires, that will be the end of your thus far completely unproductive Wookieepedia career. Furthermore, you've been told how to sign a comment several times now, so I'll give you a cooldown block for a week or so every time you do fail to that from now on. Putting random dates into pages that contradict explicit canon? That's a block. Removing sourced material like Ataru warned you about? That's a block. From what I've seen so far, your presence here is completely useless. I expect you to prove this incorrect or at least stay out of the way of people who actually make Wookieepedia better. -- Darth Culator (Talk) 14:56, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
Please stop Edit
Please stop this episode of moving the title of the Darth Krayt's Galactic Empire article back and forth. This is considered edit warring, something for which you have been blocked twice now. Rest assured, the article is placed at "Darth Krayt's Galactic Empire," because this is its most official canon name that can be provided. If you disagree with this, please continue to discuss the issue on the article's talk page, rather than perpetuating this reversion war. If you continue to edit war, you will find yourself blocked from editing for a third time, which I can pretty much guarantee will be for a considerably longer period of time than your first two blocks. Thank you for your cooperation. Toprawa and Ralltiir 16:33, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
It might not have been your intention, but your recent edit removed content from Cho mok. Please be careful not to remove content from Wookieepedia without a valid reason, which you should specify in the edit summary or on the article's talk page. Thank you. OLIOSTER (talk) 05:07, November 16, 2010 (UTC)
Inactive user Edit
Hey there, you might want to remove the Inactive user template on your profile page, as I can see you are no longer inactive. I would, but I'm not sure I have the rights to edit your page.--Kohtohyah (talk) 05:55, July 29, 2016 (UTC)