|100px||| I fell for it like some stupid farmboy.|
Hey watch your language.
This user believes in moral values, and cannot abide cursing, please do not use foul language on this user's userpage or talk page, this user wishes to make this wiki better, not worse for the readers.
Orange lightsaber, welcome!
Hello and welcome to Wookieepedia. I hope you like the place and choose to join our work. Here are a few good links for newcomers: [[File:Thoseabouttojediwesaluteyou.JPG|thumb|180px|New Wookieepedian, Luke Skywalker salutes you]]
- Internal pages:
- External Wikipedia pages:
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Senate Hall, visit our official IRC channel, or ask me on my talk page. May the Force be with you! — SFH 16:26, 19 July 2006 (UTC)
- And now I've had to do that again. The main article name space is meant only for Wookieepedia articles, not for your own fanon. I should also point out that removing warnings is usually considered to be bad form on this wiki. Stop recreating that redirect. —Silly Dan (talk) 22:27, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
I really didnt know what you meant, sorry. Orange_lightsaberTalk 22:29, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
No problem. Orange_lightsaberTalk 22:37, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
Duplicate Articles Edit
Re: Siri / Adi Pic Edit
- It comes from one of the Jedi Apprentice covers (Book #13 - The Dangerous Rescue). I found the picture on a google search. DarthMaul431 04:20, 14 August 2006 (UTC)
- Orange lightsaber, please come out and vote for I-Drive as it is close this weekend. "Every vote counts." I would prefer you vote for Spy, but it's entirely up to you. Happy editing and confusion to your enemies. Atarumaster88 20px (Audience Chamber) 16:18, 2 September 2006 (UTC)
Get out the vote '06 Edit
Orange lightsaber, you might be interested in a proposed policy change known as Forum:Administrator Voting- it would change the way administrators are selected. It's on consensus track, but I thought it would be better to get more opinions/votes. Atarumaster88 20px (Audience Chamber) 19:05, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
Award Proposal Edit
- I like the concept of the award. As for the image, I agree that it should be something less known. What do you think about the "Verpine slicer research award" for adding material about less known subjects? I know we have pictures of Verpine. Just an idea- I'll let you know if I come up with anything else. Atarumaster88 20px (Audience Chamber) 15:31, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
Uh, I noticed you changed my talk page somehow, what were you trying to tell me? User:Brain40/Sig.
- Thanks a lot, could you put it under the wookiee cookie from Ultric Sandov on my userpage? User:Brain40/Sig.
- SureOrange_lightsaberVillip 03:08, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks! User:Brain40/Sig.
- Sure, go ahead! User:Brain40/Sig.
Hey Orange Lightsaber, I'm up for Wookieepedian of the Month, check it out! User:Brain40/Sig.
- And by the way, I like your fan fiction. User:Brain40/Sig.
- Its fine, I just wanted you to know that I was up for it. User:Brain40/Sig. 10:51, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- You're welcome! User:Brain40/Sig. 10:56, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
Well.....I suggest you ask an administrator about this, since I'm not sure if users can do that, and they would probably explain it better. User:Brain40/Sig. 12:20, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- You're welcome! User:Brain40/Sig. 12:24, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
A photonovel is like a fan made Star Wars comic book with action figures instead of art. In the G.I. Joe community they’re known as dio stories. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. Yo Joe! Leader 00:51, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
Sure, I would be more than happy to explain! Well, the page is baiscally a sub-page where my friends, or any user can take a break from editing. Here is how it works: You have to enter one chacter of your choice. I will put the chacters up against each other, based on what I think is a fair match. After the first round, the two chacters will have there votes counted, whoever has the most votes, will win and go to the next round. This continues until there are two chacters left. Whoever wins the is the last chacter left, will win a wookiee cookie! To enter, just enter a chacter into the line-up. the page can be found at my userpage. I hope you play. User:BobafettH23/Sig.
THANKS A LOT!!! :)Edit
Thanks to you and some other users, one of my goals has been accomplished... 20 users on my log! YAY! --Darth Phonebook 00:49, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
|200px||| Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you from Joker1138(Mandalore) 25px
If you would like any userboxes made just see my talk page. Happy Holidays! User:Schwinky/Sig
I HAVE NEW FRIENDS... Edit
Hello I want to make new friends…Please Sign my SignSpace in my UserPage, please, greettings, User_talk:Starkiller1996
- Could you follow the link? We are trying to create a team of regular users and admins that agree to look at all FA proposals and past FAs to keep them up to good standards, and we'd like your opinion. Thanks! Atarumaster88 20px (Audience Chamber) 00:17, 31 January 2007 (UTC)