Archives are created at irregular intervals:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
need help Edit
hey, its me, beast4012. I need to know how to get to an administrator on this wiki. Thanks
- You can post on Forum:Administrators' noticeboard. If your message, like the other messages you've left on other talk pages, has anything to do with recruiting people to your wiki or complaining about the administration of another website, your message will be deleted and you will probably be blocked. Also, as I'm not an administrator here, I'm not the right person to ask about anything administrative on this wiki. —Silly Dan (talk) 00:20, January 14, 2011 (UTC)
WEG D6 material Edit
If you need any of the WEG D6 material, I have most of it and can arrange to have you borrow some of the books. Please contact me by sending an email to darth.borehd at gmail dot com.
- Thanks, but I have all the WEG material I need. Have fun with your campaign! —Silly Dan (talk) 23:12, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
Concerning the Aliens project... Edit
- You could just add your name to the list. It might be a better idea to pick an article, look into the rules for "Comprehensive", "Good", and "Featured" articles, and get a start on the nomination process before adding your name to the list, however. —Silly Dan (talk) 23:12, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks a bunch!--Talrrivanian (Headquarters) 06:56, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
In effort to continue the chronicling of our FA history, I am asking and encouraging you to update your personal FA statistics here please, when time permits. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask, and thanks.—Tommy 9281 Sunday, August 21, 2011, 10:45 UTC
- The current stats are accurate (unless you only want to list current FAs, in which case Tirog is the only one left.) Cheers, —Silly Dan (talk) 12:56, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, Dan. How're ya doing? I have a request for you.
Since we've now reached 100,000 articles, I'm planning on writing an article for Wookieepedia NewsNet reflecting on how we got this far by looking back at the earliest days of the Wook. To that end, I'm contacting as many of the oldest (unflattering term, I know. Sorry) Wookieepedians as possible and asking them to chime in.
This is (intentionally) a pretty broad question, but I'm wondering if you can tell me about your early experiences on the Wook and your impressions of what the site was like during its first couple years. Something longer than a soundbite but shorter than a short story, since I'm hoping to quote as many people as I can. Humor and wit are of course encouraged. If you're interested, go nuts, and if you're not, no worries. Thanks, and have a good day! Menkooroo (talk) 15:44, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for your note. If I can think of anything to add, I'll let you know. Looking forward to the article! —Silly Dan (talk) 04:04, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
Blizzard Scout 4Edit
Hi Silly Dan, way back when I notice you deleted a page created by another user as Blizzard Scout 4 and cited the reason as being unverified. I've just found evidence that the name comes from the cancelled Decipher CCG Reflections Gold. Not sure how legit these are but they seem like way too much effort for one person to create as fanon. There's also a wealth of names in the lore sections attributed to previously unidentified characters. Not sure how (or if) we'd source/integrate this into articles but thought you may be interested. See:
- I'm afraid I can't remember any other circumstances surrounding a deletion that far back. However, if as your sources indicate it's from a cancelled CCG expansion set, I'd assume the lore from those cards isn't canon unless Leland Chee or a similar Lucasfilm official confirms that that information was entered in the Holocron before the set was cancelled. If it's not there, the information could be mentioned in BTS or in our articles on the Decipher CCG, though. (It's possible that it was deleted because the only sources given at the time were the fan-produced "Virtual Cards" which were approved by Decipher for tournament play but were never approved by Lucasfilm as a source of canon lore -- we had one or two users who were insistent on putting all sorts of unnecessary Virtual Cards info on this wiki.) Anyway, thanks for following this up! —Silly Dan (talk) 13:04, February 13, 2013 (UTC)