Only here to edit the Mando'a Page.
I'm so helping to gather all the new words that are "released" by Karen Traviss in her blogs and SW.com/TFN-forums.
My nick at TFN is Corran_Fett and Tracyn at starwars.com.
- Well, as said below, I'm also doing other stuff than just editing the Mando'a page, now... Tracyn 12:02, 2 September 2006 (UTC)
Late welcome Edit
Sorry you weren't given the link to the standard welcome earlier: I'll add it now just in case some of the links are ones you haven't found on your own. Feel free to delete this message if you feel you already know your way around.
Welcome Tracyn! Edit
Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Senate Hall, visit our official IRC channel, or ask me on my talk page. May the Force be with you! — —Silly Dan (talk) 11:56, 2 September 2006 (UTC)
Image source Edit
- Done. Sorry, I forgot that... usually, I tend to add the source.^^ ~ Tracyn (Talk) 15px 13:17, 11 November 2006 (UTC)
- Cheers! --Imp 13:44, 11 November 2006 (UTC)
Clan Fettt ImageEdit
Sorry if you thought i took your pic without permission. I actually found it on yahoo images, i didn't read the host of the picture it's actually been in my pics for a bit. I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding about this. So if you were the host of this picture on yahoo images I apologize. And what page did you find it on cause i don't remember what page i put it on. Well you can delete it from that page it was on and i'll delete it from my pictures. Darth tader(General) 20px 23:39, 19 November 2006 (UTC)
- I did never upload it to yahoo. Please link to where you got it from. And please remove the image from wookieepedia. Thanks ~ Tracyn (Talk) 15px 16:13, 20 November 2006 (UTC)
Ok I found the source of the picture
It is the first picture if you put in "mandalorians" on yahoo image search heres the site name for it. 
I appologize but on yahoo images you were the host for it but i did not take it from you i seriously found it on yahoo images look. even your other pics on TFN are on yahoo images. so if i knew i would of asked you but i really apologize. and what page was it on. Darth tader(General) 20px 22:36, 20 November 2006 (UTC)
- Guess I should point out, the nominator of a QOTD is allowed to vote for it. This is doubly important when nominating a Karen Traviss quote ^_^ because you're guaranteed to get at least one "against" vote. Enochf 17:51, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
Mandalorians issues Edit
Hello Tracyn, You've edited some changes I made on the Mandalorian page and I'd like some precisions. First, for the translation of verd'goten, you put "the coming of age", where does that come from ? I'd write "the birth of the warrior" because it's the literal, but there's possibly a translation I don't know (not in the karen's lexicon). Then you removed the paragraph on the wedding and fidelity and say that it's fanon, but it's canon (as far as I know), it's come from "The Mandalorians: People and Culture" by Karen Traviss. In fact, I only have the French traduction (from the LucasFilm Magzine, the French official magazine), and I only move the previous informations that was already in the wookiee article...
Haat, ijaat, haa'it --Wedge Rejorhaad 08:37, 16 April 2007 (UTC)
- In A Practical Man, verd'goten was described as coming of age. It's not a translation, it's a description for what happens. We could also change it to "rite of passage", only that in addition to the "rite", there are those various trials. While your paragraph about wedding and fidelity sounds reasonable, it didn't appear in this way in the Insider Article you mentioned. I have the English version, and unfaithfulness is only mentioned in subordinate clause in relation to Dar'manda.Hope that's alright. ~ Tracyn (Talk) 15px 14:52, 16 April 2007 (UTC)