Welcome Yoshi626! Edit
Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Senate Hall, visit our official IRC channel, or ask me on my talk page. May the Force be with you! — SFH 03:57, 28 October 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for inserting that signature on my talk page. Nice catch. I don't think I had even noticed that. heh. Somewhat random question: does the number in your name have anything to do with… an experiment? If so, you've picked two of my favorite animated… creatures/animals/people for your name. – Aidje talk 07:28, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
- You're welcome. I normally flip through random Talk:Pages and insert that Template: Unsigned thing whenever I see an unsigned comment. And as to your question, yes. The numbers of my username are derived from Stitch. :-) - Yoshi626 08:23, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
hey there buddy Edit
yoshi is very cooooool, fool
- Hey, Morin. Remember what I told you earlier, sign your comments with four tildes, like this: ~~~~ As for your userbox problem, I believe you want something like this:
Is that good? - Yoshi626 04:58, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- Oh, do you want me to sort out your userpage for you? - Yoshi626 05:02, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
please help when i come over
- Hold on. I'll sort it for you. - Yoshi626 22:08, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
- Done. - Yoshi626 22:27, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
- Erm, its complicated. The infobox, and image captions are considered seperate from the main article. So, as in the case of the Sith Triumvirate, Darth Traya can be linked three times, once in the article, once in the infobox and once more in the main image. Jasca Ducato 09:15, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
i added Stars Wars: The Clone Wars to your video collection-you forgot about it...remember? for g-cube!
- Ah, thanks. I forgot about that one. - Yoshi626 18:43, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
- Err... What? - Yoshi62620px 21:20, 7 December 2006 (UTC)
- Im just agreeing with Nightmare -Morinboy15 20:11, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
Scrubber droid Edit
I noticed you keep bumping this article. I made a mention of it on JSarek's talk page to see if we could get a little admin attention/help there. Hopefully it'll be gone soon, as he seems to be online. —Unsigned comment by Wildyoda (talk • contribs).
- Looks like someone blasted it. Thanks. - Yoshi62620px 03:14, 11 December 2006 (UTC)
- Just as a note, bumping is unneccesary, as once an article is tagged for speedy, an admin will get to it eventually. Bumping it just wastes server space and time. StarNeptuneTalk to me! 03:15, 11 December 2006 (UTC)
THANKS A LOT!!! :)Edit
Thanks to you and some other users, one of my goals has been accomplished... 20 users on my log! YAY! --Darth Phonebook 00:48, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
are you going anywhere for christmas vacation? cus i'll be around
- I'm going to be in Nantucket from the 27-28, but other than that I'll be at home. - Yoshi62620px 04:43, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
- i sure will bring it...um i think that ill be over maybe this weekend or sometime after christmas
I've played KotOR I and II a lot! I remember the code ending in The Force shall set me free. That is were the code originated. The comics must of messed up! Play KotOR if you think I'm wrong —Unsigned comment by Darthrevan584 (talk • contribs).
- I remember it being "The Force shall free me." And can you provide a better source than "The comics must of messed up!"? - Yoshi62620px 20:21, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
Hey I'm Predated and I was wondering if you would make a box that says this User is a master Double Bladed LightSabers Lord Titze the Dark Wanderer 07:18, 1 January 2007 (UTC)Predated
- I'm not really the right person to ask about that. But Brain40 has a userbox requests page. You could ask him. He's better than me at that sort of thing. --Yoshi62620px 07:25, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
OK thanks I was wondering i have userboxes and their getting in the way of my text how would i put it so it stay to the right hand side?? Lord Titze the Dark Wanderer 08:26, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
I HAVE NEW FRIENDS... Edit
Hello I want to make new friends…Please Sign my SignSpace in my UserPage, please, greettings, User_talk:Starkiller1996
Happy Birthday Edit
- Thanks. :) --Yoshi62620px 12:38, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
- Happy birthday. Green Tentacle (Talk) 12:56, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
File:Padmeprofilegreen.png being deleted Edit
Padmeprofilegreen.png is being put up for deletion because it was reuploaded in the proper JPG format. Please edit your user page to reflect the change by simply changing the .png to .jpg for that image. Thank you. - JMAS 17:02, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
Hey, Yoshi. You're a little shorty arent you. Well, sign my guestbook when you get this. bye.
--Jedi Joe 20:05, 5 March 2007 (UTC)