The SoroSuub V-35 Courier landspeeder was designed as a family vehicle, capable of carrying three humanoids and featured a large cargo space behind the seats. The V-35 housed a large repulsorlift drive, and three rectangular thrust turbines were mounted atop the speeder.
Additionally, a scanner scope was fitted to the roof of the speeder, just beyond the cockpit and tapering nose. Though practical for family use, the V-35 was no sports vehicle, thanks to a meager top speed of 100 kilometers per hour.
Five years prior to the Invasion of Naboo, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi used a V-35 landspeeder during a mission on Ord Mantell. The Royal Naboo Security Forces used modified V-35s as patrol speeders.
Later, the Lars family purchased a V-35, which they used to travel to and from the nearby settlement of Anchorhead. Despite the Courier's age, Owen Lars and Luke Skywalker kept the speeder in excellent condition through routine maintenance and occasional upgrades—though Luke still preferred his speedier X-34 landspeeder.
- Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell 1
- Star Wars 7: Outlander, Part 1
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
- Shinbone Showdown
- Empire 8: Darklighter, Part 1
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- A New Hope: The Life of Luke Skywalker
- Star Wars Technical Journal of the Planet Tatooine
- Star Wars Technical Journal
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: SoroSuub V-35 Landspeeder)
- Star Wars Trading Card Game – A New Hope (Card: SoroSuub V-35 Courier)
- Secrets of Tatooine
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 63 (V-35 Landspeeder)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Shadow Syndicate (Card: V-35 Landspeeder)