|V-series supervisor droid|
V-series supervisor droid
|Chronological and political information|
The V-series supervisor droid was a droid model produced by MerenData as a measure to save face with the galaxy after the failed EV-series supervisor droid line. Unfortunately for MerenData, this line failed as well.
Marketed directly to the Imperial military, the V-series lacked the MDF motivator that caused many EV-series to go psychotic. The Galactic Empire bought several of these droids to run its droid pools, but was not generally impressed with the model.
Even though the line failed in the eyes of the Empire, V-series droids could be found at several high profile locations, such as on the Death Star I, on Executor, and overseeing the construction of the Death Star II.
One such V-series droid was AV-6R7, who served aboard Executor.
- The Clone Wars: Act on Instinct
- Super Star Wars
- Star Wars: X-wing in the intro movie
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Death Star Technical Companion
- Cynabar's Fantastic Technology: Droids
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- The New Essential Guide to Droids