Based on the Ghost, the VCX-100 has sleeping quarters and perhaps even a kitchen. Its armament comprised a dorsal turret and a frontal-turret, the latter being controlled by a gunner in its seat or from the cockpit. The cargo bay and main entrance ramp of the VCX-100 was mostly located in the front of the freighter, below the forward-turret. VCX-100s also had a slot in between its main engines, into which a VCX-series auxiliary starfighter could dock. The VCX-100 was also outfitted with a magnetic cargo clamp on its ventral plating, capable of holding several bulk containers.
- Angry Birds Star Wars II
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short (Rebels: Saving the Phantom)
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short (Rebels Ghost Story)
- Club Penguin Star Wars Rebels Takeover
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (DLC)
- (First mentioned)
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 144
- "Reigniting the Rebellion!"—Star Wars Insider 146
- LEGO Star Wars Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars Rebels: Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- Star Wars Rebels: Fight the Empire
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Power!
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Rebels Annual 2016
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia