| Production information
Not available for sale
|Maximum speed (atmosphere)||
Class 1 (Backup class 12)
Decimators were used as either long-range reconnaissance units or picket ships stationed along the perimeter of Imperial fleets. Sometimes Decimators were used to break through enemy forces to deploy raiding parties.
Behind the scenesEdit
The designers of the VT-49 Decimator have stated that the ship was created as an "evil" Imperial version of Millennium Falcon. The sounds of the VT-49 Decimator were created by Lead Audio Designer Todd Davies using the Millennium Falcon as a reference.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- ↑ The theft of the Death Star plans takes place just prior to the Battle of Yavin, which The Essential Reader's Companion places in 0 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Lethal Alliance Nintendo DS version
- ↑ Senior Artist Andrew Collins on http://pc.ign.com/articles/557/557592p1.html
- ↑ Behind the scenes: Music and sound effects on the Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Adventures bonus DVD