Vader: The Ultimate Guide is a one-shot souvenir magazine about Darth Vader. It features a great deal of photographs, original art, and various other content. It debuted at Comic-Con International in July 2005.
- The Story of Anakin by Daniel Wallace - Extensive biography of Anakin/Vader
- The Path of Evil by Abel G. Peña - Brief history of the Sith and timeline
- Vader Tech by Abel G. Peña - Vader's armor, the lightsabers he used, and his vehicles
- Bringing Vader to Life - How Vader's appearance was created through concept art and costume design. Also a paragraph on his breathing.
- In His Image by Karen Traviss - Short story: Vader finds clone templates and fights an assassination attempt.
- The Men in Black - Interviews with James Earl Jones and Hayden Christensen, biographies of David Prowse, Jake Lloyd, Bob Anderson and Sebastian Shaw.
- Villain with a Thousand Faces: The History of Darth Vader Collectibles by Pete Vilmur
- Vader Trivia
In other languages