Vandor-3 served as a training ground for clone troopers during the Clone Wars. For the training ground, a barracks was constructed on the capital's outskirts that could hold 50,000 troopers. One particular exercise involved facing the selenome that inhabited one of the planet's oceans.
Following the Declaration of a New Order, it became part of the Galactic Empire. At some point after the Battle of Endor, Vandor-3 joined the New Republic and later it's successor state, the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances.
- Jedi Apprentice: The Deadly Hunter (First appearance)
- Jedi Apprentice: The Death of Hope (Mentioned only)
- The Cestus Deception
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (Indirect mention only)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion