1: the Battlemoon
| Physical information
|Points of interest|
It was home to amphibious fishers and ocean farmers who lived at its archipelagos. It was immortalized in the dull holodocumentary Varn, World of Water, which later served as the basis of the Cult of Varn among the desert-dwelling Kamarian species (causing no end of irritation for the locals).
Later, Lando Calrissian set up a fraca and tertian mining operation in the oceans of the planet, which the clever businessman opened to tourists with the construction of a casino, the Deep Pockets. By 19 ABY, pirate raids were common on the world. Calrissian went to Morishim in order to request the assistance of General Bel Iblis but they found themselves involved in the Caamas Document Crisis.
Behind the scenesEdit
The PC game Star Wars: Rebellion places Varn in the Quelli sector, a misspelling of the true Quelii sector.
- Han Solo's Revenge (First appearance) (as holovid)
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories
- Specter of the Past (Mentioned only)
- Vision of the Future
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Essential Guide to Aliens
- Star Wars: The Essential Atlas
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia